Why are we leaving late today???

I noticed today on the Pt Everglades ship schedule that it shows Oasis leaving at 9:00 tonight and it also shows our cruise next Saturday leaving at 9:00. What time did they tell you that the ship would leave FLL? I wonder if this has something to do with the work that they were doing on the two lifeboat areas for repairs? I'm not happy about the 9:00 sail time if that is in fact the correct time.

I noticed today on the Pt Everglades ship schedule that it shows Oasis leaving at 9:00 tonight and it also shows our cruise next Saturday leaving at 9:00. What time did they tell you that the ship would leave FLL? I wonder if this has something to do with the work that they were doing on the two lifeboat areas for repairs? I'm not happy about the 9:00 sail time if that is in fact the correct time.

When were they doing repairs? In January Captain Wright said the new replacement lifeboat designs would be ready in about 6 months so we are in the window for them to arrive.

When were they doing repairs? In January Captain Wright said the new replacement lifeboat designs would be ready in about 6 months so we are in the window for them to arrive.

Several passengers from recent sailings have posted that the ship has been arriving back in FLL early and that they had started to work on the two lifeboat areas as soon as the ship docked. Hopefully someone on board this week can find out if this is the reason for leaving port so late.

Archived