Beaches

DancingNancy_570

I think everyone can agree that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion – and no matter how unpopular it may be it is THEIR opinion. But I also think it crosses the line of not being an opinion when you don’t have first hand knowledge of what you are talking about – then it becomes a preconceived notion. That is much different then an opinion. People should not be berated because of their opinions. They should however be "informed" when the information they are giving as factual is indeed far from the truth.

People here on CC are very forgiving if you come back and say – "Hey guys – I’m sorry I didn’t know what I was talking about – I had everything jumbled up" they would be the first to laugh it off with you. I myself had a big blunder a month or so back – people told me I was wrong and instead to "lashing out at them" I went back and checked my facts. Then I came back to the same thread (very important) and apologized for giving the incorrect information. Everyone was very nice. I’m sure it would have been very different if I continued to INSIST that I was not losing my mind (I have to find it everyday – so I know I lose it).

It is my opinion – which you can agree with or not – BUT - I think everyone will agree that if they were in need of a psychologist, psychiatrist, social worker, or counselor – the last person I would want taking care of my mental health is a person that claims not to be racist but goes on to be EXPLICIT in their disdain for a certain group of people. I don’t even think I would want them to be my pathologist - thank godness I live in Texas.

Call me Crazy – BUT I’m not nuts.

I also have been offended by some of what DN as said.... But really... Who TF care's????

I don't care, but it seems a number of people do. Tom had it well in hand when he was asking for more details, but the mob went balistic and took it to a new level. They should have just left it alone.

Interesting being that the only posts pulled so far were yours.

Don't seem to be able to find any facts in that statement. The conspiracy thread where the mob plotted amidst baby tea bags seems to have gone poof along with a number of other posts.

Speaking of records, I think yours is broken. You seem to be stuck on one single agenda yourself. Maybe someone should come out of the hall and expand their horizons. .

This is not my only agenda, but it is an important one. I am not defending DN, I am condeming the stalking and piling on by mob action. You are free to ignore my posts.

Why are so many threads going "poof." The babies in the pool (ie "teabag" thread) and Paradise Beach (ie "okay, so it wasn't Paradise Beach . . . it was some other beach . . . who cares" thread) are both gone. I understand why the first DN thread went "poof" . . . the "will we fit in" thread . . . but why have the other two disappeared?

What I wanna know is about the nekkid beaches in Cozumel. Where are they or do you just make your own?
Yep, they are pretty much "make your own" as long as the beach looks deserted, and those kind of beaches are only found on the east side of the island.

There is one sign saying "Naked Beach" on the beach by Mescalitos on the East side, but I think it was put there of the amusement of the guys that work there ;)

cozumel4.jpg

photo courtesy of http://www.skyrush.com/

I agree - Z - was there this morning saying he wanted to put an end to the lynch mob - something like that. The thread was peaceful too this morning. I think he is hitting the triangle

Sure, blame me for your own actions. I have too much respect for my keyboard to hit the triangle thousands of time.

Yeah....and I asked a legit question about the pool and it was gone before I could check back. Oh, well. I guess that's supposed to stop us from having any fun:rolleyes:

I guess some people crave attention more than others;)

Hi Colette, I too had just posted a legit post seconds before the poof - can't remember what it was though, but I was shocked to see it go all of a sudden. It was a fun post.:D

Hi Colette, I too had just posted a legit post seconds before the poof - can't remember what it was though, but I was shocked to see it go all of a sudden. It was a fun post.:D

I asked about alternatives for small children wanting to use the pool. I think someone on the other thread said that Disney had sprinklers and water toys for toddlers. I thought it might be a good idea if other lines could do the same.

Yep, they are pretty much "make your own" as long as the beach looks deserted, and those kind of beaches are only found on the east side of the island.

There is one sign saying "Naked Beach" on the beach by Mescalitos on the East side, but I think it was put there of the amusement of the guys that work there

Mezcalitos is the last beach before the road cuts back across the island to the other side. There you will find a deserted beach

from

http://www.travelyucatan.com/cozumel_beaches_mexico.php

We've visited the nude beaches on the eastern side of Cozumel with Mezcalitos Beach and Punta Moreno Beach being probably two of the most popular

from

http://www.castawaystravel.com/crc/crc-main.htm

There is one sign saying "Naked Beach" on the beach by Mescalitos on the East side, but I think it was put there of the amusement of the guys that work there ;)

http://www.skyrush.com/cozumel/cozumel4.jpg

photo courtesy of http://www.skyrush.com/

I better make sure the DH don't find out about that:D

Years ago we went to Isla Majures - didn't know it was a topless beach. Well my youngest was about 5. He noticed it was topless before I did. He ran over to his big brother, who was in college at the time, and my DH, and 2 DS's all realized why the little guy was grinning from ear to ear. :D I think that is when my DH started with high blood pressure LOL

Years ago we went to Isla Majures - didn't know it was a topless beach. Well my youngest was about 5. He noticed it was topless before I did. He ran over to his big brother, who was in college at the time, and my DH, and 2 DS's all realized why the little guy was grinning from ear to ear. :D I think that is when my DH started with high blood pressure LOL

LOL! That's too cute!

He was also video-taping our lovely family - I was waving so cute into the camera. When we got home and played the tape after he was taping his lovely family waving at him and playing in the water he was distracted by a topless girl. He was so busted (ha ha) because the camera ever so slowly wandered to a topless girl. I guess he forgot he was taping. We still get a laugh out of that and that was 10 years ago.:D

He was also video-taping our lovely family - I was waving so cute into the camera. When we got home and played the tape after he was taping his lovely family waving at him and playing in the water he was distracted by a topless girl. He was so busted (ha ha) because the camera ever so slowly wandered to a topless girl. I guess he forgot he was taping. We still get a laugh out of that and that was 10 years ago.:D

OMG....TOO FUNNY!!

On our first cruise, someone told us about the topless deck. The DH and I were walking around and I could tell he wanted to check it out. I told him lets go but we only saw some elderly people reading books. The DH was glad to see they were all wearing shirts:p

Hye Colette and Tar that is funny - we were on our first Carnival Cruise in December. We had been on Disney And RC - I am sure disney didn't have a TL deck - don't know about RC. We wandered all over the ship out of excitement of being on a brand new ship, we went from top to bottom and didn't realize it was a topless deck at first. There were only some young guys, topless of course, but no girls. They were just waiting in check for something to show up. Anyway - we finally realized when we read the no video cameras or photos on that deck. I did bring my camera to get some great photos of the ship leaving port. Of course I would not go in with my camera if there were people there, I would respect their privacy.

When I first joined CC, there was a funny thread I could not help but giggle at. A woman was very upset that her family visited a beach somewhere in the Caribbean that allowed topless sunbathing. She was going to write a letter to the cruise line and tell them she did not appreciate it.:eek: I think they purchased a beach excursion via the cruise line. You should have seen the responses she received....it made the threads we've been on look very mild:p She simply didn't understand that other countries allow this and vowed she would make the cruise line change this policy. I didn't participate in the thread but I felt sorry for her for her being so niave (sp?) yet I could not help but find some humor in it. :p

Archived