Perfect Place on Orient Beach

shelbylook

There are many places to choose from on Orient Beach. There will be several of us heading over there the day we're in St. Maarten to play and lay in the sun. We'll want alcohol (duh!), chairs, parasailing & other water activities, music, clean bathrooms are a must, snacks, and "beach boys" to cater to our every whim would be nice. So, which place..... Bikini Beach, Kon Tiki, Waikiki, etc. According to the port schedule, I believe the Mariner will be the only one in port that day, if that makes a difference. Oh, and I know nudity is an issue so we're prepared for that, but probably the farther away from Club Orient the better for my aunts and uncles!

Thanks! I know you guys will come through for me.

Cathy

There are many places to choose from on Orient Beach. There will be several of us heading over there the day we're in St. Maarten to play and lay in the sun. We'll want alcohol (duh!), chairs, parasailing & other water activities, music, clean bathrooms are a must, snacks, and "beach boys" to cater to our every whim would be nice. So, which place..... Bikini Beach, Kon Tiki, Waikiki, etc. According to the port schedule, I believe the Mariner will be the only one in port that day, if that makes a difference. Oh, and I know nudity is an issue so we're prepared for that, but probably the farther away from Club Orient the better for my aunts and uncles!

Cathy

We went to Kakao last time and thought it was a great spot - but it's not terrably different from the other clubs around there. Here is a map that shows what is where and has links to many of the bar/clubs. http://home.carolina.rr.com/edsandra/orientbeachdetail.htm

Archived