Your time dining room on Valor?

ciera123

Hmm...I wonder if it's just being added? Anyway, I'll be on her next week - so if you haven't gotten your answer by the time I get back, I'll let you know!

:)

It was an option we had when we booked our Thanksgiving week cruise on Valor last month. We selected a dining time, though, because there are 16 of us. It will be easier to get everyone together at a set time every night.

It will also depend on how many people want the anytime dining. The first two times on the Liberty, the anytime dining was on Deck 4, but last week it was on Deck 3 as a lot more people were participating. Never had to wait for a table except for one night and it was for only a minute.

Ironically, I initially booked the Valor and changed to Liberty because they had the anytime dining and the Valor didn't. Carnival's website indicated that the Valor would have it in the summer. Then saw later on, Carnival had moved it up to May.

Love anytime dining. It has it pros and cons, but overall will continue to do anytime dining on future Carnival cruises. Love the flexibility.

Thank you everyone for the answers!!! I was hoping it would be in the Lincoln DR...:)

ibruinlane and/or DKLI - Did you request a certain waiter that you liked or just have a different one every night???

Archived