ventura/azura resteraunt question.

asda

on ventura/azura how much do they charge for select dining .(ie cover charge)

we are doing freedom dining on azura in october but would like to try some of the other resteraunts, as our cruise is for 15 nights it would be nice to know all the extra cost involved.

and if anyone know the opening times of the resteraunts ( ie some open at lunch and there no extra charge but there is in the evening)

on azura the java coffee house sells coffee but do you pay extra for the cakes and sandwiches

thanks

It can vary from cruise to cruise: on a seven-night (or even more so on a mini-cruise) they can expect that with the reduced number of nights but the same number of passengers, the restaurants are more likely to be fully booked so they keep the prices high. On longer cruises, I think they sometimes lower them by a few pounds. Also, on our Ventura cruise in autumn 2008, we certainly heard of 'early evening' offers: if you booked a table for the restaurant's opening time (or at least, for a time no later than 6:30pm) the cost was halved.

I think on that cruise the standard price was £20pp for The White Room and £15pp for East.

I'm afraid I don't know about lunchtime openings.

Archived