Juice + Punch etc..

rfisher983

Last time I been on a Carnival cruise was the Glory back in 2006. I'm sailing on the Liberty in two weeks and I'm wondering if they still continue to serve Fruit Punch, Lemonade aid and orange juice in the self serve area.

Last time I been on a Carnival cruise was the Glory back in 2006. I'm sailing on the Liberty in two weeks and I'm wondering if they still continue to serve Fruit Punch, Lemonade aid and orange juice in the self serve area.

No fruit punch.:(

They had orange, lemonade, apple, iced tea, and Guava Passion Juice (this may be the punch you were speaking of, as it tastes like punch) everyday on the Liberty this month.

I think the OP is refering to the red fruit punch that so many miss so much.

I miss it, and I never even had it.:(

I think the OP is refering to the red fruit punch that so many miss so much.

I miss it, and I never even had it.:(

The guava juice deal was punchy enough for me. Like the rest of the juices, it's concentrate mixed in a machine. Like Bill belichich says: It is what it is. Freshed squeezed it aint, good on a hot day and mixed with Rum Runner Vodka it IS.

They had orange, lemonade, apple, iced tea, and Guava Passion Juice (this may be the punch you were speaking of, as it tastes like punch) everyday on the Liberty this month.

orange, lemonade and Guava Passion Juice - were these available 24/7 or only during certain times?

Our last cruise was back in 2008 with Royal Caribbean (Adventure of the seas) and we hated that they charge extra for OJ/Lemonade/Punch and wasn't self surve. Also did you happen to smuggle any boos and if not hear about anyone getting caught on the Liberty?

Thanks.

We had fruit punch on our first two cruise and I thought my kids would really miss it on our third when it was gone. They did not. They were happy with the lemonade, the milk and water. They did however drink it up at the past guest party when they still serve it. You can also get it with the soda card.

orange, lemonade and Guava Passion Juice - were these available 24/7 or only during certain times?

Our last cruise was back in 2008 with Royal Caribbean (Adventure of the seas) and we hated that they charge extra for OJ/Lemonade/Punch and wasn't self surve. Also did you happen to smuggle any boos and if not hear about anyone getting caught on the Liberty?

Thanks.

The juices were available on the Lido all the time, at least everytime I ate which was often:). We used Bon Voyage for a bottle this time and did not smuggle, just because we flew and didn't want to schlep the bottle in luggage, etc. Out of the people I talked to, obviously a small sample, 4 had gotten their alcohol taken by security (I think two just had bottles and the other two had Rum Runners). Probably talked to 5 or 6 who got theirs through in Runners, plain bottles, or listerine. So figured 60% get through? I can't tell you if this is a good representation of the whole or not.

Our bottle of BV Beefeater was $38/liter. Worth it to us.

We like to take the singal serving crystal lite packages with us on our cruises... that way we have what we want for mixers. Give it a try! I also take some of the gatoraid ones too just in case I have a hang over.

Steve

OJ and Pass-O-Guava juice has typically been available on the Lido deck only until noon on our cruises. If this has recently changed, great! Lemonade and iced tea are available all the time. We fill up a large insulated cup (with a lid) with the guava juice around 11:30 so we can drink it later. I don't miss the red punch because I really like the guava juice.

Archived