Chef's Table Menu Liberty 5-4-10

Mt Lassen

It was great. Well worth the $75. It looks like alot of food, but the portions weren't all that big. The chef actually modified the menu for one lady who wasn't a fish fan. He substituted a chicken entree that looked very good. One of the couples was celebrating their 42nd wedding anniversary and the chef provided an additional dessert because of this. We ended up with three desserts. They now have two Chef's Table dinners per cruise on the Liberty.

Thanks for the menu! I'm thinking of surprising my husband with this if I can get a reservation. It's our 25th anniversary so I wanted to do something special. I hope it works out because I think he would enjoy it.

We made our reservation as soon as we got onboard. The people in the Lobby taking reservations for the Steak House were also taking reservations for the Chef's Table. We received confirmation in our stateroom the next day. We were also required to re-confirm our reservation by telephone.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone have a recent copy of the menu from The Chef's Table.

We'll be doing this on the Fantasy in September.

I do but they r changing the menus next month but if u want to check it and lots of stuff Fantasy....look for the link in signature!! For some strange reason the scanned image won't show up in my album b ut if u email me at mamatrouble2003 at yahoo dot com and put cruise critic on it , I will send it to u.....

Archived