NCL Gem Mini Suites

misspupule

Mini suites on Gem, Pearl, Jewel, Jade are the same. Little couch thing by the window, small coffee table Bed in the middle of room with bath near the door.

Just a reminder, this is not a suite at all. Just a deluxe balcony.

Just a reminder, this is not a suite at all. Just a deluxe balcony.

Hi garycarla

Know that it is a deluxe balcony but we got it a great rate of about $1200 pp so booked it. Just so excited about this cruise even though I've read good and bad reviews. I am going with an open mind, gonna have a good time while we are in venice for 5 days pre cruise and attending the wine festival in bardolino lake garda. thanks

miss pupule

Will be on the Gem October 2010 Greek Isles cruise. Does anyone have a picture of those cabins on deck 11? Would appreciate seeing them. Thanks in advance.

Hi, i toke a mini suite on the GEM in January and i must say that the last time i pay for that. The only + you have in the room is the bath.

We choose a AFT cabin and the balcony was a little bit bigger then my previous "normal" balcony.

My wife almost cry when we saw the room. We expected way more than that...

It doesn't worth the extra money.

Sorry i dont have good picture of the room, i was too piss about NCL selling "mini-suite". It's a normal balcony...with a bath...that it.

Just got back from the Gem (May 15-22) and I loved the mini-suite. I guess I had low expectations from all the peeps here at CC, but found for four of us it was great. I will organize my photos and post soon.

Archived