crazy question!

mushu11756

How do they know if your child is wearing a swim diaper or not ? Also the ship (wonder) doesn't have a baby pool for non potty trained children ? I'm assuming my 2 and 1/2 won't be able to go in a pool?

The Wonder has a splash zone outside of the Mickey pool for toddlers/non potty trained.

As far as the diaper question, I honestly dont know as both of my kids are long out of diapers.

Please, for the health and safety of others on your cruise, do not let a non-potty trained child into the pools. This is how disease is spread. Swim diapers only contain the mess, they do not filter out the bacteria and other contaminants. The splash zone on the Wonder and Magic is filtered separately from the other pools I believe and can thus accept the non potty trained kids.

Thanks.

How do they know if your child is wearing a swim diaper or not ? Also the ship (wonder) doesn't have a baby pool for non potty trained children ? I'm assuming my 2 and 1/2 won't be able to go in a pool?

The CDC Vessel Sanitation Program prohibits the cruise lines from allowing children in diapers from using the pools. It's pretty obvious which toddlers are wearing diapers, they tend to walk like ducklings.

Although your little one is perfect in every way and couldn't possibly hurt anyone, please keep his diapers out of the pools for everyone's sake.

In addition to the obvious health issues, bear in mind that when a pool becomes contaminated, the operator (DCL in this case) is obligated to close the pool, completely drain it, sanitize the entire pool and filter system with chemicals, rinse and drain the entire system, and refill it. This obviously results in the pool being closed for quite a while, thus guaranteeing that fellow passengers will be "less than pleased" with the offender. :mad:

Please play by the rules.

Archived