Levent Solmaz - Turkey?

Levant does charge per person, but his prices per person are very reasonable. He quoted me a rate of $40 pp (dollars, not Euros) for a full day in Istanbul and only $35 pp for a full day in Ephesus! Now comparing his rates with what I am going to have to pay the Italian drivers, 400 Euro or better (with price increases for more passengers), I find him to be a real bargain.

A month after I contracted with him for both tours, he did email me to ask if I would mind to add on additional passengers to our tours. I told him that we would prefer to keep the tours as is, and he had no problem with that and was very kind. Everything I have read about him and his tours have been very positive and we are looking forward to having him show us his country.

Levant also quotes less per person the more people you have. This was the rate he quoted us for this year. We have 10 in our group.

2 People =45 per person

4 people= 40 per person

6 people= 35 per person

8 people= 30 per person

10 people= 25 per person

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another Turkish tour company that I would recommend from the excellent tour of Istanbul we did in 2003 with 3 other couples. Mehmet Ozbalci did a fantastic job as our guide. The company is TurFantastik.

His web site is:

http://www.turfantastik.com/

We used a ship's tour in Kusadasi but we found out later he also gave tours there.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived