Anxious For Fall 2011 itineraries to be posted.

ShipShapeinFL

Does anyone have any word on when the 2011 fall itineraries will be posted? I can't take a spring cruise next year and have to wait until the fall. Hoping to do either a 10 day Panama Canal or 10 day Southern. I am very anxious to book our next cruise!!!

I'm waiting on Holiday '11 caribbean. When I called princess this week I was told August. Someone else posted this week they were told the 20th which is today. I believe they got their info while on a cruise. Here's hoping for today.

Berwyn,

Could you look at your brochure and see what the Pacific Coastal cruises are for the Sapphire Princess in Sept 2011? SHe'll be coming out of the Alaska season and sailing south either to San Francisco or LA, I think!

THanks!

Katherine

Berwyn,

Could you look at your brochure and see what the Pacific Coastal cruises are for the Sapphire Princess in Sept 2011? SHe'll be coming out of the Alaska season and sailing south either to San Francisco or LA, I think!

THanks!

Katherine

Hi Katherine,

It's like a wallchart, i just have the name of the cruise and duration and departure port. But no ports of call.

Inside Passage from Seattle Sep.4th for 7 days

Voyage of the Glaciers Vancouver to Anchorage Sept 12th 7 days

Then she goes from Alaska to the Far East and does Southeast Asia and China in Oct and Nov.

Berwyn

Katherine,

Sea Princess is doing 10 day Mexican Riviera cruises out of San Fransisco in the end of Sept and beginning of Oct.

Followed by Diamond Princess doing a 7 day Mexican cruise out of Los Angeles on 2 dates in Nov.

The calendar only goes up to the end of Nov. 2011.

Berwyn

I am waiting for the Hawaii cruise in Fall 2011! :D Its our 10 year anniversary and we want to go on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii.

Hi Lisa,

According to this Golden Princess is doing there.

14 day cruises starting 28 Sept from Los Angeles. Running at least untilthe end of Nov. 2011

I have the exact dates if you want them

Berwyn

Katherine,

Sea Princess is doing 10 day Mexican Riviera cruises out of San Fransisco in the end of Sept and beginning of Oct.

Followed by Diamond Princess doing a 7 day Mexican cruise out of Los Angeles on 2 dates in Nov.

The calendar only goes up to the end of Nov. 2011.

Berwyn

OOOooooh, thank you! So Diamond is coming South instead of the Sapphire? SOunds like it's doing the Alaska runs and then it heads straight to LA and Mexico?

Could you possibly find the date of it repositioning from Alaska to Los Angeles (and how many days that cruise is)? I would LOVE to take that Coastal and need to plan for it since my daughter is in a special school.

Thanks! Katherine

I am waiting for the Hawaii cruise in Fall 2011! :D Its our 10 year anniversary and we want to go on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii.

I would love to do a 14 day Hawaii cruise. I think we are going to wait for our 15th for that one. Just checked the Princess site...Nothing new looks like we might have to wait until August.

OOOooooh, thank you! So Diamond is coming South instead of the Sapphire? SOunds like it's doing the Alaska runs and then it heads straight to LA and Mexico?

Could you possibly find the date of it repositioning from Alaska to Los Angeles (and how many days that cruise is)? I would LOVE to take that Coastal and need to plan for it since my daughter is in a special school.

Thanks! Katherine

Hi Katherine,

It's weird, I know they are only giving minimal details, but there is no sign of the coastal cruise down.

Diamond is doing the Voyage of the Glaciers through the summer next year.

Vancouver to Anchorage round trip. Last one 10th Sept 2011. 7day cruise

Next it shows her doing San Francisco to Sydney Australia on the on 20th Sept. 30 days But nothing in between.

then she's back from Australia going to Los Angeles ready for Mexican Riviera.

Starting cruising there on Nov 19th.

Looking at the calendar it's not showing any of the coastal voyages up or down from Alaska to San Francisco or Los Angeles for any ship. At any time.

Perhaps they didn't have enough room.

The thing covers dates from Oct.2010 to Nov 2011.

I did think of scanning it into the PC and uploading it but the print is so small they have got so much in there.

Sorry for any delay in replies, I'm in the UK so there's quite a big time difference.

Berwyn

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it. I am sure the Coastals are in there somewhere but if the Diamond only goes down to SF, she can make it in 3 days as a nonstop. That would be disappointing, especially since we live in LA. I have always wanted to cruise out of SFO so I can see the bridge as we leave the harbor. Sigh. I might have to do the Coastal on NCL. The Pearl has a great 7 day itiniary.

Thank you for taking the time to look these things up. I wonder why they won't just publish this info till November already!! Maybe they are not 100% set on which ships go where from Alaska?

Katherine

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it. I am sure the Coastals are in there somewhere but if the Diamond only goes down to SF, she can make it in 3 days as a nonstop. That would be disappointing, especially since we live in LA. I have always wanted to cruise out of SFO so I can see the bridge as we leave the harbor. Sigh. I might have to do the Coastal on NCL. The Pearl has a great 7 day itiniary.

Thank you for taking the time to look these things up. I wonder why they won't just publish this info till November already!! Maybe they are not 100% set on which ships go where from Alaska?

Katherine

Hi Katherine,

It's a pleasure,

It's odd, we can book up to at least Nov. next year. As you can see from the sig we are going in June on Star.

And we've had the brochure since about the 15th May.

I suppose they don't have enough space in 2 pages at the back of the brochure to fit the small coastal ones in. They seem to be concentrating on the main cruise itineraries.

Berwyn

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen a schedule for 2011. I'm hoping they will do the repositioning cruise from the West coast or Canada to Sydney. Nothing on the website yet, but someone posted that the Diamond will be heading there in Sept. ?????

We got tired of waiting for Princess and found a nice Holland America Hawaii in Jan 2012. We got such a good deal on that one that we switched a Princess Mexico in 2011 to a HAL Mexico that very same week in 2011 (matter of fact both ships are in all 3 Mexican ports at the same time). If anyone at Princess cares....youre losing advance deposits.....

We got tired of waiting for Princess and found a nice Holland America Hawaii in Jan 2012. We got such a good deal on that one that we switched a Princess Mexico in 2011 to a HAL Mexico that very same week in 2011 (matter of fact both ships are in all 3 Mexican ports at the same time). If anyone at Princess cares....youre losing advance deposits.....

We came very, very close to booking another line for the same reason. We ended up booking for Sept 2011 on Princess (not Caribbean/Mexico.) But, it WAS frustrating not to be able to see and compare more of the later fall itineraries before deciding where/when to go on our fall cruise next year.

Archived