nightlife on Infinity alaska

lovelyladi

I was a 27 year old attorney (still am an attorney - but not 28) when I went on that cruise last year. My younger 22 year old brother also was with us. I am not going to lie - the nightlife is almost non-existent for a 20-something. The fact that my brother and I had each other helped. From talking to other people I gather that all alaska cruises are somewhat like this, although some of them have more things to do for the younger set (ie teens/kids). However, I found myself at night content to sit and have a drink and watch the scenery, which is amazing, or to sit in Michael's bar (a cigar bar) and listen to the singer - who was also amazing. The shows also were pretty good and I am a New Yorker who frequently visits broadway and off-broadway productions. My brother, on the other hand, found the ship to be a little sleepy, but he is right out of college.

The Infinity is such an amazing ship and my brother and parents, who have been on Princess, liked the food, service, and ambience better on the Infinity. I would pick the Infinity hands down if I had to choose again. I don't know what your son likes to do in his free time, but if he wants to hang out

with people his own age, then an Alaska cruise might not be the best bet. If he doesn't mind mingling with an older set and is looking for a great way to relax - Infinity is an awesome bet. I know that I was so tired from working so hard to go on vacation that I don't think I could have partied to the break of dawn even if it was offered.

hope this helps.

Archived