Airport Transfer Question

We are flying into Ft Lauderdale and have transfers through RCC and just wondering if anyone can tell me how it works. We arrive around 11 am. I am wondering if they have signs for where to go and will it be a van or bus etc? Anyone with prior experience or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

We are flying into Ft Lauderdale and have transfers through RCC and just wondering if anyone can tell me how it works. We arrive around 11 am. I am wondering if they have signs for where to go and will it be a van or bus etc? Anyone with prior experience or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Go to baggage claim and you will see tons of RCI reps holding clipboards. Tell them your name, and they'll give you a bus ticket. Depending on how the transfers are running, you may have to wait a little while, but they'll be very clear about when and where to go.

You can't miss it. Have a great time!

Trevoli,

I paid 29 per person for roundtrip. So we are taking it coming and going. I will say though, based on what I have read here, I would not have done it this way but this is our first cruise and I thought it would be easier this way. Based on what I have seen on the CC site we could have gotten a cab for much less. I'll know better for next time though.:) In some ways I will enjoy not having to do anything but take my bags to the shuttle and sit back and enjoy the trip.

^ Well, since someone asked, I will say that the transfers are a rip-off! Sorry, but they are. $29.00 per person? A cab for the four of us plus all our luggage was $12.50 on the meter, plus tip.

If you haven't booked the port to ap transfer (or vice versa), please don't! If you have already done so, you might see if you can get a refund. A cab is so much cheaper, and many people don't realize how close the pier and the airport actually are. The trip will be less than 10 minutes.

I agree that for the Oasis from the airport in Fort Lauderdale, the transfers are a total rip off.

We had purchased them, but after reading here on CC about how short a trip it is, we cancelled them prior to our cruise.

Getting taxis was simple and much cheaper.

Rachel

Archived