Ft. Laud Restaurants

bostonlass

I'm looking for a really good brunch. We all love breakfast and I think a nice brunch would be a good way to start off the morning of our cruise. :D That way we won't be hungry much when we board and can run around signing up for things instead of eating lunch right when we board. Any suggestions in the Ft. Lauderdale area? We'll be at the Marriott at Marina Bay.

Also looking for a family atmosphere for dinner the night before. I have one very picky eater who hates seafood so I'm looking for something similar to an Outback.

Thanks!

Hi Boston,

I live in FTL and the Outback you found is really right up the street from your hotel.

There is also another place right across the street from them call Chuck's steak house. Not a national chain, but I've eaten there MANY times with no complains...just another option.

As far as a brunch....check out a place called "The River House". It's in downtown FTL about 15 min from your hotel and the brunch is out of this world!!

It may be a bit pricey (depending on your budget) but it is definately one of the better places nearby to you.

If I can answer anything else, just ask....

tommy

Any comments on the Bimini Boatyard and Grille? (I think that's the name)

Bimini Boatyard is an awesome restaurant. It is my favorite place to eat when staying in Ft. Lauderdale at the Marina Marriott. Prices are reasonable, food is excellent. If the weather is good, ask to sit outside. When you order appetizers, be sure to order some Bimini Bread.

Bimini Boatyard is an awesome restaurant. It is my favorite place to eat when staying in Ft. Lauderdale at the Marina Marriott. Prices are reasonable, food is excellent. If the weather is good, ask to sit outside. When you order appetizers, be sure to order some Bimini Bread.

OK I give up .... what's the Bimini bread? Is it like garlic bread? :)

Archived