Is the wonderful meuslix (yogurt/oatmeal/fruit) still available?

sprockie

A new breakfast menu is being phased in; I believe will be fleet-wide. I listed what I was told would be on it; it's here. The listing starts at entry #9 in the thread.

I didn't spend a lot of time on the familiar items but the parfait is there still. And you might find some new favorites in the new choices!

I haven't been on HAL in about 5 years. I LOVED the breakfast meuslix made with yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, nuts. Do they still serve it?

Just home last week from our Cruise to Panama Canal on the Statendam. I had meuslix every day. I recommended to several friends and they had it most days of the cruise.

We buy bulk meuslix from Winco grocery store. Bob's Red Mill also has it. Just mix the mix with plain or honey yogurt, a little milk or cream, and honey to sweeten. They you can add fresh fruit. Mix to the consistancy you like and chill.

I haven't been on HAL in about 5 years. I LOVED the breakfast meuslix made with yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, nuts. Do they still serve it?

Yes they do. It`s deelish!

Side order of scrambled eggs and I`m ready to go.:)

Rich

Archived