Atlantis on a Sunday?

sunrise&set

We are going to be in Nassau on Sunday June 13. Still trying to decide how to spend our day. We are in port from 9 am to 6 pm. Thinking about the Atlantis and have a few questions

1. Is it harder to get a Day Pass at Atlantis on a Sunday? Will it be sold out? (3 ships in port)

2. Justin Bieber is performing at Atlantis the night before, is the hotel likely to be sold out?? I don't know much about him, but know there might be a lot of tweens there :). Wondering if I should just go somewhere else?

3. I'm not seeing a way to save money for 2 adults, should I just book through the cruiseline?

Thanks!!

We are going to be in Nassau on Sunday June 13. Still trying to decide how to spend our day. We are in port from 9 am to 6 pm. Thinking about the Atlantis and have a few questions

1. Is it harder to get a Day Pass at Atlantis on a Sunday? Will it be sold out? (3 ships in port)

Sunday is not usually an issue.

2. Justin Bieber is performing at Atlantis the night before, is the hotel likely to be sold out?? I don't know much about him, but know there might be a lot of tweens there :). Wondering if I should just go somewhere else?

There is no Definitive answer. In the past, some concert weekends were blacked out, some not. It would be up to the occupancy? # of cruisers in port, etc.

The grounds WILL be covered with Tweens. It's usually crazy when theses kiddie concerts are in town.

If you are looking to relax without the frenzy.. I suggest you go elsewhere.

More then likely, they will tell you that there is no problem.. but not sure what will happen until the day of...

3. I'm not seeing a way to save money for 2 adults, should I just book through the cruiseline?

If you want a guarantee.. then book with the cruiseline.

Thanks!!

See above.

Archived