Anyone make recent online pmt?

comeon530

Has anyone made an online partial payment in the past couple of days? I tried to make one a few days ago since the website changes, and it wouldn't accept the partial amount that I entered. The system tried to authorize the full amount due. Just wondering before I try it again.

I usually use my Carnival PVP to make payments, but tried the on-line way at the first of this month and it worked just fine. The only thing different is that you don't get a receipt when you pay on-line and I always get a new receipt showing my balance when using my PVP. I guess I need to just keep using my PVP for my payments:rolleyes:

I entered a payment today and it didn't even tell me it was for the remainder of the balance. I happened to check my checking account to see if a balance transfer and the payment had come through or my account would have been overdrawn. Reached by PVP and he stated that really the payment system is only for final payment. I told him they don't tell you that. He stated he will get me a refund on Monday but I'm still afraid that it will be too late. I'm just a bit angry about the stress this has caused!!!!!! Cruising is supposed to be fun and no hassles. :mad:

I booked my cruise in March. I have made 4 payments since then without any issues. Matter of fact, I just made a payment tonight. After each payment I check my booking to see what the stated balance is to compare to my notes. So far they have been exact.

If the online payment option is for the final payment only, why is there an option for partial payments? You can either pay the full amount or you can manually type in what amount you wish to pay. I don't think that PVP was correct.

Archived