Ultimate Catamaran Sail & Swim Adventure

PhoneGoddess

We are thinking about booking the Ultimate Catamaran Sail & Swim Adventure through Princess for our upcoming cruise. Has anyone done this excursion recently? If so, how was the snorkeling? Also, I'm a little concerned about reports of man-of-wars being abundant this time of year. Should I be? :confused:

Hi guys,

If I'm thinking about the right boat, it's the new Rising Son II - which is a very nice cat indeed. They go around to Mangrove Bay, which is just north of Watford Bridge at the "top" of the island fish-hook - check your map.

It's very nice around there, with good swimming and snorkelling - if you're anchored close to the island you'll see fish, but not much coral (since it's not a reef). I also think they pour rum swizzle into you on the way back, so you won't remember anything anyway!

Have Fun!

Hi guys,

If I'm thinking about the right boat, it's the new Rising Son II - which is a very nice cat indeed. They go around to Mangrove Bay, which is just north of Watford Bridge at the "top" of the island fish-hook - check your map.

It's very nice around there, with good swimming and snorkelling - if you're anchored close to the island you'll see fish, but not much coral (since it's not a reef). I also think they pour rum swizzle into you on the way back, so you won't remember anything anyway!

Have Fun!

Thanks for the info!

• 5 weeks later...

This was a great excursion a highlight of the cruise. snorkeling was great we pulled into a cove for swimming and snorkling for about 1 and 1/2 hours and then a great ride back and free rum swizzles. sit in the front the guide was very funny.

Archived