Summit:comments re cabin 8146 please

We2Cruzers

hello all,

We have reserved cabin 8146 on the Summit for Bermuda cruise. I have read some commentary regarding sewage smells in some cabins and was wondering if anyone sailing recently in cabin 8146 had a bad experience with cabin odors.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.

LK

We sailed on the Summit on 5/9 to Bermuda in cabin 8146. We had a delightful cruise and there were no unpleasant odors in cabin 8146.

I should also take this opportunity to say how much we appreciated the service of Vinod, our waiter, and Alfie, his assistant, in the dining room. They provided us with exceptional service during our cruise.

With the exception of embarkation and disembarkation which require improvement, we had a perfectly wonderful cruise. :)

How was the balcony? Were you able to use it often during the cruise or was it too cool? We are in 8161, the opposite matching cabin and are hoping the balcony is larger and not too windy? Thanks.

Our balcony was somewhat larger and every little bit helps! We did not use the balcony extensively on the sea days in route to Bermuda, as it was fairly cool and cloudy on at least one of the days. We enjoyed the balcony very much while in Bermuda and on our return trip to NJ.

I expect it should be a bit warmer when you sail! I'm jealous.....

Archived