Sea Princess Inside Triple

Cruzman

We originally booked an inside guarantee for my lady and myself, and have been assigned an inside triple (B721). On another thread, it was mentioned that some triple/quad cabins are configured in such a way that the lower beds cannot be converted to a queen. Can anyone verify that such may be the case with this cabin? I sure hope not.

Is this for our upcoming cruise? I booked inside guarantee also - and just got our cabin assignment. On the Personalizer at Princess, it showed twin beds. I called Princess, and they changed it to a queen configuration. Give them a call, and see you soon!

Is this for our upcoming cruise? I booked inside guarantee also - and just got our cabin assignment. On the Personalizer at Princess, it showed twin beds. I called Princess, and they changed it to a queen configuration. Give them a call, and see you soon!

Sue, did you book directly with Princess, or thru a TA. Since I booked thru a TA, I'm not sure that they will talk to me.

Cruzman:

It is the balcony triple/quad configuration that definitely cannot be made into a queen because these cabins really don't have actual beds. They fold out of the walls for all the beds. We haven't had an inside cabin on these particular ships but we did have an ocean view cabin that was a triple/quad. These beds could be made into a queen so the inside cabins can be also. I remember walking past an inside when the cabin steward was cleaning and seeing the bed in there made into a queen.

Sue, did you book directly with Princess, or thru a TA. Since I booked thru a TA, I'm not sure that they will talk to me.

I booked with Princess. I would think that Princess would still talk to you - but for any changes you would need to contact your TA.

Archived