caribbean Princess Suites and Positive Reviews!

pugsleycat

Hi - My fiance and I are getting married aboard the Caribbean Princess in late July. We have booked a suite for the occasion (our honeymoon!) in the Aft (A-751). With only a couple of months to go, I'm getting very excited for our cruise (and wedding, of course) and I would love to hear any positive experience you've had in the suites on in general on the Caribbean Princess!

Thank you all!

:D

First of all, congratulations!! We will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess for the third time in September. Even though she is not brand new, she is our favorite Princess ship. Make sure you check out the International Cafe in the atrium and Vines, the wine and sushi bar. I think you will love the CB as much as we do:)

Hi - My fiance and I are getting married aboard the Caribbean Princess in late July. We have booked a suite for the occasion (our honeymoon!) in the Aft (A-751). With only a couple of months to go, I'm getting very excited for our cruise (and wedding, of course) and I would love to hear any positive experience you've had in the suites on in general on the Caribbean Princess!

Thank you all!

:D

Are you sailing on 7/29??

We recently did a back to back on the CB starting in San Juan and ending in NYC. The ship is well kept, service was very good, food excellent ( IMHO- as good as X, CCL and HAL- better than RCI and NCL). We only caught a couple of the comedy acts- good, not great. The live musical entertainment was very good and plenty of it just about anytime you want. You won't be diasppointed

Congratulations on your wedding! I would stay away from the PH suites. I have been in them on the CB and Crown and with the pool directly above them you get partying at night and ship attendants moving lawn chairs at 5:00 a.m. We were on the CB in Feb. '10 and they had a pool party one night. The stomping kept us up until 2:00 a.m. If you like to party, then you might be up at the pool anyway...:)

First of all, congratulations!! We will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess for the third time in September. Even though she is not brand new, she is our favorite Princess ship. Make sure you check out the International Cafe in the atrium and Vines, the wine and sushi bar. I think you will love the CB as much as we do:)

I totally agree with you, Clutterlady! The areas you mention are fantastic.

Pugsleycat, as you will be indulging in private suite partying... I suggest you take full advantage of the unlimited internet in the cabin and bring a laptop. Use it for internet radio... Very nice mood enhancer, if you get my drift....:D

I would take full advantage of having breakfast in Sabatini's as well as the thermal suite in the spa. You should also consider booking the Sanctuary for the week. IMO, it is the ultimate in relaxation. Get there early and book 2 of the loungers by the cabanas. Very private and great views.

As you will get to know the Sabatini's servers at breakfast, they will take very good care of you at dinner, if you choose to book a reservation. The Crown Grill is also a treat.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding... I wish you all the best. Enjoy every moment... you will be pampered on the CB.

IP

We were just on the your ship. She is looking a little worn in the suites, which we had. But enjoy Sabatini's for breakfast, and since it is your honeymoon I would definately do the ultimate balcony dinner over the crown grill. Check out the Island Party...it was a blast. Enjoy the aft pool area, much less crowded. Congrads.:):)

Caribbean is a wonderful ship. Sailed two times on her, last time in November. We fell in love with the Princess right away.

If you are honemooners and sailing during school vacation you will definately enjoy Adult Only Terrace pool in the very Aft.

Don't miss sailaway seafood buffet, production shows and Caribbean night. It's is fun.

Also check Wheelhouse bar, it is a very cozy bar with nice entertainment.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We've sailed the Caribbean Princess twice and enjoyed both voyages.

I know since it's your honeymoon you'll want everything to be 'perfect'. Don't sweat the small stuff and you will have a terrific time. Caribbean Princess is a large ship with lots of passengers and likely lots of kids during the summer holiday period, so be perhaps to take those things with a grain of salt.

We were on Aloha deck both trips and I think you will find this location relatively quiet and also convenient.

Smellytoes - Awesome news! I'll be sure to hollar down from A751! Can't wait to be in the aft... very excited!

katie333 - we are very easygoing people so we'll have the best time regardless! I just like hearing positives because they I get even more excited about going! :D

Thank you everyone!! Keep the positives coming!

My husband and I were married on the Caribbean Princess in 2007 and it was a wonderful experience. The captain even gave us a surprise tour after the wedding. The photographer took several pictures of us on the bridge with and without the captain. It is a special memory we will never forget.

Our friends and family at home loved that they could watch us get married via the princess wedding cam.

We booked a full suite, and my daughter was given a free upgrade to a full suite. We both loved it very much!

If you have a night where you don't want to leave your suite for dinner, you can have them deliver a full meal to your suite. We had dinner served on our deck one night. The jaccuzi tub is very nice and will hold two (wink wink).

You get free canapes every afternoon delivered to your suite, and when you are in a suite, you get to call each day and tell them what time you would like to eat. You don't have to rush and try and book everything your first day on the ship.

Congrats, and if you have more questions, feel free to ask

I am on the 7/11 sailing of the ship and appreciate all these positive reviews and idea. Granted I am just in an inside cabin but I will stil lenjoy everything to the maxmum.

Congrats on you upcoming wedding

Just got off the the CB last week after a great 9 day cruise to Bermuda, San Juan, St Thomas and Grand Turk. Had a 2 year old, which was a challenge but worked out OK. Staff and ship are in excellent shape and we enjoyed shows, comedians, food, pools and MUTS. We loved our balcony on Baja deck. Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon.;)

Congratulations! Do not forget in a suite you can have a private portrait sitting done anywhere on the ship (no fee, you are not obligated to purchase any photos) and if you find a photographer you like you can request that person. We had one done in our PS A751 suite on the Ruby in Feb. If you search photobooks or panraven you may find my book and see some of our photos (we had to purchase they were good).

We chose as the sun was setting on our balcony as we were leaving St. Thomas. Pics are amazing.

Do not forget that you can order dinner on your balcony from the menu, they put a nice linen on the table and set it for you. We forgot to order afternoon tea service in our room, on our to do list for next cruise.

We loved this room and the balcony, it was very quiet and peaceful except for late at night in the vent, doors were slamming. DH talked me into same room again and I really need to relax and get sleep so I am hoping this will not happen again. He did not want a VS or OS. PS Aloha deck really does have a great balcony.

With a wedding dress you may find the closet on the small side.

All in all love the room and location.

Make sure you DO Sabatinis, I am not a breakfast person and never missed a day on our 10 voyage and am looking so forward to it again.

Do laundry. Change out the beverages in the fridge if they are not to your liking for what you want. Use the beach bag, comes in handy on shore exursions. Do not forget lip balm is part of the toiletries in the bathroom and loofa. You will enjoy the suite life and what a great way to celebrate.

Seadeck2

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! We were married on the CP in 2005 and booked a mini-suite. It was VERY spacious so I'm sure your full suite will be amazing. You'll be glad you booked a large room, with our family and friends all onboard we found we used the extra space in our mini-suite often. The ship still holds a special place in our heart and we were on it again in 2008.

Archived