Carnival Freedom cabin 7445 aft wrap

beemergal

Does anyone have any photos or lay-out schemes of this cabin? I am trying to decide if there is enough room to bring a 3rd person along.

Here are some photos, but if I remember correctly, you are only allowed to book 2 in that room. Try the same room on either floor 6 or 8. I think one or the other allows for a triple occupancy.

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/mimi567/cruise/freedom%202009/

As posted you can not have 3 people on deck 7.. I think deck 6 on the Conquest class are the only ones that allow 3... but you should double check with Carnival about deck 8 as mentioned;)

we were just in 7445 on the Valor which is the same class I believe. There's no way we could have had a third person in that cabin; there's no couch just two chairs and a small table and less storage than a side balcony cabin.

I have been in a Cat 12 on both the Sensation & Ecstasy, but I believe the Freedom does not have suites that size. Am I wrong? That's one of the reasons I went with the aft balcony wrap.

We booked wrap-around balcony for three on the 6th floor and LOVED it!!!! We had plenty of room. Here are a few pictures.....some inside the room and some of the balcony (back and side view of balcony).

100_0548.jpg.2a9f486ad914a44823b9134b23a28159.jpg

100_0599.jpg.9eb7e22504d1186facfb785af4bbdab8.jpg

100_0578.jpg.3106333522a9e89be2e7bd26451dc486.jpg

100_0638.jpg.3d45f5c275f90906bb0d4666eeb2aa89.jpg

100_0598.jpg.b833875228dc8d1c6f6b8d0702854761.jpg

We were in in 8455 aboard the Freedom last October. Don't know if this cabin is identical to yours, but we didn't have a sofa. The aft wrap was great however. The lack of a couch might make it tough for a third person -- there's just no extra room in that oddly-shaped cabin. You will have enough room for a small party on the balcony, however.

Jim

Workin2cruise:

Would you book that cabin again or was it too crowded to enjoy?

We wouldn't book that cabin again. We missed the storage and didn't use the balcony as much as we'd thought. This sounds odd and its a little thing, but you can't prop yourself up in bed because there's a foot of "window ledge" between the bed and the window (windows surround the room). Like I said, its a little thing, I'm an early riser and normally turn the TV on in the morning to catch the news while Steve sleeps in. It just wasn't the cabin for us.

Archived