Which RC ships have the following stores?

I received a brochure yesterday to help plan second cruise (taking Carnival cruise in Oct.) for Oct. 2011 to January 2012 (undecided).

While browsing, I saw a few store/restaurants I'd like to visit-- is there any ships that have all?

Candy Beach

Johnny Rockets

Seafood Shack

Cupcake Cupboard

Any help is greatly appreicated- we're looking for a W. Carribean cruise with Cozumel and Ocho Rios as stops

Johnny Rockets is on many ships... On Oasis, Freedom, and I believe Voyager class ships.

The other three are only on Oasis class ships (I am pretty sure), so Oasis and Allure... With one exception- Seafood Shack is on the Oasis, but will be replaced by a Mexican restaurant on the Allure.

I received a brochure yesterday to help plan second cruise (taking Carnival cruise in Oct.) for Oct. 2011 to January 2012 (undecided).

While browsing, I saw a few store/restaurants I'd like to visit-- is there any ships that have all?

Candy Beach

Johnny Rockets

Seafood Shack

Cupcake Cupboard

Any help is greatly appreicated- we're looking for a W. Carribean cruise with Cozumel and Ocho Rios as stops

Sounds like you need Oasis although I think Oasis stops at Montego Bay rather than Ochos Rios.

For the record: Johnny Rockets (yuk) are on Freedom, Voyager and Oasis Class and the other three just on Oasis at present.

SeaFood Shack on Oasis is being replaced.

This is taken from the May 13, 2010 Press Release regarding Allure:

Combining the best of classic Mexican beach bars and Southern California's famed taquerias, Rita's Cantina will be avibrant new restaurant in the Boardwalk neighborhood. Adults and kids alike will enjoy some of their favorite Mexican fare, such as shrimp ceviche tostadas, warm tortilla chips with salsa and fiesta guacamole, as well as entrées, such as fajitas, fish tacos and Chipotle-style flautas. The more casual setting will be a favorite lunch, snack or dinner spot for guests seeking a flavorful fiesta aboard Allure of the Seas. Rita's Cantina also will boast some of the best and widest selection of margaritas at sea, offering both authentic and signature concoctions mixed with a choice from the extensive list of quality tequilas, served on the rocks or frozen in a variety of fruit-flavor combinations. In addition, Rita Cantina will introduce new nightlife to Boardwalk with live guitar music, drinks and dancing. Rita's Cantina's design will include large open breeze ways and an outdoor seating area complete with high top tables and stools, and will be located in place of Seafood Shack aboard Oasis of the Seas.

The SeaView Cafe on Jewel at one time was converted into a Sea Food Shack. It is now back to being the traditional SeaView Cafe with the same menus available as offered on Radiance and Serenade.

SeaFood Shack on Oasis is being replaced.

This is taken from the May 13, 2010 Press Release regarding Allure:

Combining the best of classic Mexican beach bars and Southern California's famed taquerias, Rita's Cantina will be avibrant new restaurant in the Boardwalk neighborhood. Adults and kids alike will enjoy some of their favorite Mexican fare, such as shrimp ceviche tostadas, warm tortilla chips with salsa and fiesta guacamole, as well as entrées, such as fajitas, fish tacos and Chipotle-style flautas. The more casual setting will be a favorite lunch, snack or dinner spot for guests seeking a flavorful fiesta aboard Allure of the Seas. Rita's Cantina also will boast some of the best and widest selection of margaritas at sea, offering both authentic and signature concoctions mixed with a choice from the extensive list of quality tequilas, served on the rocks or frozen in a variety of fruit-flavor combinations. In addition, Rita Cantina will introduce new nightlife to Boardwalk with live guitar music, drinks and dancing. Rita's Cantina's design will include large open breeze ways and an outdoor seating area complete with high top tables and stools, and will be located in place of Seafood Shack aboard Oasis of the Seas.

The SeaView Cafe on Jewel at one time was converted into a Sea Food Shack. It is now back to being the traditional SeaView Cafe with the same menus available as offered on Radiance and Serenade.

Is it that the Seafood Shack is being replace on the Oasis? Or just that Rita's will be in place of it on the Allure? I always thought it was the latter, but I would love it if Rita's replaced it on both... Anyone know for sure? If it is going to be replaced, when would that happen?

Is it that the Seafood Shack is being replace on the Oasis? Or just that Rita's will be in place of it on the Allure? I always thought it was the latter, but I would love it if Rita's replaced it on both... Anyone know for sure? If it is going to be replaced, when would that happen?

Rita's Cantina will be on both Oasis and Allure according to the press release I posted.

On Oasis it will be in place of the SeaFood Shack.

"Rita's Cantina's design will include large open breeze ways and an outdoor seating area complete with high top tables and stools, and will belocated in place of Seafood Shack aboard Oasis of the Seas".

Johnny Rockets is on many ships... On Oasis, Freedom, and I believe Voyager class ships.

The other three are only on Oasis class ships (I am pretty sure), so Oasis and Allure... With one exception- Seafood Shack is on the Oasis, but will be replaced by a Mexican restaurant on the Allure.

There is also a Johnny Rockets on Majesty. And Cupcake Cupboard I believe is being added to Liberty and Freedom in the near future, but I don't recall exactly when.

There is also a Johnny Rockets on Majesty. And Cupcake Cupboard I believe is being added to Liberty and Freedom in the near future, but I don't recall exactly when.

May 13, 2010 Press Releases:

Royal Caribbean to Bring Signature Oasis-class Experiences to Life on Freedom-class Ships

Allure of the Seas Set to Entice Vacationers With Distinct Features and Experiences

Archived