Tickets arrived

Rebel Rouser

Who was talking about the Volcano? I was talkning about the AI is going to erupt again :D

It'll be erupting from you if you keep drinking that cider, lol.:D:D

Gone freezing cold here and raining.:eek:

Jan

Little bit of Knowledge :D

PS... me think your seeing things

You cheeky monkey!! Don't you go deleting things and making out it's me that's going made. :D:D:p

Jan

Did I miss something?

Yes, RR stuck a large picture of his home office on every one of his posts. Then when I asked what they were he deleted them, leaving me looking like a mad person (if not a made person, lol, sorry about the typo).:eek::eek:

Nice rose though!!;)

Jan

Yes, RR stuck a large picture of his home office on every one of his posts. Then when I asked what they were he deleted them, leaving me looking like a mad person (if not a made person, lol, sorry about the typo).:eek::eek:

Nice rose though!!;)

Jan

Ah I see.

I thought the rose a nice touch.

I was being unfaithful :eek:

Over on Trip Advisor browsing the Mexico Forums.

Berwyn

I was on there a lot, too much perhaps, when we were looking for a stay hotel in Marmaris. Picked the one that had 100% good reviews and not the cheaper one that had lots of sickness, dirty pool and people putting used nappes on the dirty AI plate stack by the pool, yuk :eek::eek: Also, in March we were considering AI in Lanzarote or Fuerteventura and couldn't find anything decent under £600 so went for the IE instead. Good choice. :D:D

Jan

Yes you can be there too much and get some wrong ideas.

Done the hotel bit, now there for general info.

It doesn't feel like going to Europe, wouldn't worry so much and you've an idea of what you need to do and see.

It 's lovely and sunny there, got a hotel webcam on the beach.

And can walk most of the streets with Google Streetview. It's totally weird.

Berwyn

Have you got Google streetview near you? We have, it's really weird thinking that someone's driven down your street photographing your house. It's very clear though and they must have done it a year ago as it's a lovely sunny day and all the cherry blossom is out. Not sure what I think about that.:eek::D

Trying to convert a video to avi to put on my media player for the hols. Done it twice and still not got fullscreen, third time lucky (I hope).:)

Jan

Yes, and we've got eldest son's girlfriend and her 2 sons on it getting out of the car by their house.

With us the son has the front bedroom and he's got blnds on the window and they're broken, he keeps putting his hand through to open it. Now the whole world can see them :eek::D

Berwyn

Yes, and we've got eldest son's girlfriend and her 2 sons on it getting out of the car by their house.

With us the son has the front bedroom and he's got blnds on the window and they're broken, he keeps putting his hand through to open it. Now the whole world can see them :eek::D

Berwyn

No Way !! lol :D:D. Have you got Google Picassa, not opened it for a bit and found a folder called Unnamed. When I went into it I found that Picassa had taken every head shot from every photo and made them into mug shots, thousands of them. Strange, creepy to see yourself through the ages. How does it do that?:eek:

Jan

No Way !! lol :D:D. Have you got Google Picassa, not opened it for a bit and found a folder called Unnamed. When I went into it I found that Picassa had taken every head shot from every photo and made them into mug shots, thousands of them. Strange, creepy to see yourself through the ages. How does it do that?:eek:

Jan

No, not seen that. I'll go and look now

Still can't work out .. what the above has got to do with my tickets arriving :D

What are you doing here?:eek: Thought you were in the pub, lol.:D

There's not a lot more to say about your tickets arriving.

Jan

Trying to convert a video to avi to put on my media player for the hols. Done it twice and still not got fullscreen, third time lucky (I hope).:)

Jan

Is it a Good Video? taking my mini Netbook full of films when I go? :D

Last night I nearly finished watching The Book of Eli.

Is it a Good Video? taking my mini Netbook full of films when I go? :D

Last night I nearly finished watching The Book of Eli.

I don't if I should say ..er.. it's just a yoga program, say nothing!!. I've only got a 2.5" screen but it's mainly for audio so I don't suppose it matters that much. DH ripped it from the DVD and forgot to tell me it had shrunk the screen a bit so 3 hours later after trying to convert it every which way to full screen I found that out. He's got the ripping software on the pc so he does the first bit. I had DVD Ripper which worked quite well before but I had to go and get it again and it brought down a trojan which had Kaspersky screaming!!:eek::eek:

Jan

Archived