Where's the Cabana Pictures??

mkend

What happens if you leave the cabana to go to lunch (or whatever) and some turkey comes along and decides your cabana is the best thing since sliced bread? Who do you go to if they won't leave? (These are probably the same people who send someone up to the pool area at 8AM to "reserve" 10 loungers for the day. The rules don't seem to apply to them.)

Thanks Tom!

I sure would like to see how the brand new PC looks like now. It's one of my favourite stop!

Pam,

I guess that each cabana is assigned already. Or, once you get to the Cays, you are directed to a cabana by an attendent that keeps the list of who has which cabana and no one can take it even if you leave early.

Just speculations.

But I am being charged $16.00 for two cabanas. If they charge $8.00 per person double occupancy and I have 2 cabanas, I should be charged $32.00. Right? I just figured since I booked 2 by mistake, that I will hand one off to the first nice person I meet on my cruise.

No, you'll be charged $16 per cabana. Again, the info online is wrong. Our folio charge was $16.

You'd be doing someone a favor by relinquishing the unneeded cabana via "official channels" rather than just handing it out; people are on waiting lists to get them after they booked up online. We freed up our two "extra" cabanas when the shorex desk clarified that each held two loungers instead of one, and they said there was a long waiting list for them.

Archived