Questions for the 'drink/coffee card'

mlhuangcruise

Our travel agent claims they can't help us with a coupon book. Is there any other source of obtaining a 2-for-one drink card coupon?

Thanks!

My cruise is not til next May.When do the coupons expire?

Just off Coral Princess in Alaska as of May 29. My friend bought her and I the Ultimate Drink Card - hubbies did not want one. Was it worth the $9 per day...I think so.

I had many hot chocolates (best from Patisserie) in a nice glass mug with whipped cream on top, many virgin pina coladas and other fruity virgin drinks, malt and sodas. Never had to pay just would show them my card. The one time hubby and I each ordered a malt they never charged for his.

I dont drink coffee so I am not sure if you could order specialty coffees with this card.

Where do you buy the drinks card, is it from TA before you go or on arrival at ship?

Was $9 soft drinks/soda?

Sometimes the Princess Coupon book with the coffee coupons is for sale on ebay. I bought one there a couple of months ago.

There is one on ebay now.Good for 2010.I need one for 2011 so I will just be patient.

You can buy the coffee card on the ship. The one in the coupon book is for a buy one get one free. The coupon books are sometimes given by the TA as a perk and are put in your stateroom when you get on the ship.

You can buy the coffee card on the ship. The one in the coupon book is for a buy one get one free. The coupon books are sometimes given by the TA as a perk and are put in your stateroom when you get on the ship.

And don't get excited when you see a bunch of coyupons in your cabin. They will not be the special TA ones, but the ones Princess gives to everyone.

Make great costers, but not as good at the former Sears Catalogs for other purposes.

That kind of sux. My husband and I are planning to share a coffee card because there is no way one of us want to consume 2 specialty coffees a day for 7 days. Maybe it depends on the barista? We shall see.

Just off the sapphire last sunday.The wife and I had one coffee card that we used for both of us.Many days ordering 2 cups at the coffee bar than ordering 2 to go without a problem.

Archived