Teen Entertainment

nadalina

Celebrity's website says for teenagers to "check the Teen daily for details" on social activities that might be of interest. Can anyone enlighten me about what, exactly this means... to "check the Teen daily....."? Is this something that is published and distributed to teens or posted in the teen area? And does anyone know what types of activities they organize for teens?

Thanks,

Peggy

It depends on the age of the teens. They do tend to do different things for the 13 and 14 year olds than the 15 to 17 year old teens. They have pizza parties, scavenger hunt, a toga party, dances, movies and things like that. But, in all honesty, most teens see the kid's club as lame and tend to just find each other and hang around together. There is a daily schedule that can be found in the teen area and sometimes it can be found in the Purser's desk area.

It depends on the age of the teens. They do tend to do different things for the 13 and 14 year olds than the 15 to 17 year old teens. They have pizza parties, scavenger hunt, a toga party, dances, movies and things like that. But, in all honesty, most teens see the kid's club as lame and tend to just find each other and hang around together. There is a daily schedule that can be found in the teen area and sometimes it can be found in the Purser's desk area.

Thanks, Darcie. That's exactly what I thought.

. . . There is a daily schedule that can be found in the teen area and sometimes it can be found in the Purser's desk area.
Our room steward put one in our cabin at turndown every evening for our DD.

But as kitty described, DD met some kids her age and they just "hung out" together and pretty much avoided the teen club (some under 12 set had been allowed to age out of the fun factory for their age group and liked to try to hang out with the older kids, so the 13-15YO set avoided any place the "little kids" were likely to be).

My granddaughter is 16 and it's just going to be the two of us on this cruise. I have a feeling that she will be like y'all have described and think the program is pretty lame, and I understand that. I hope there will be some kids her age but maybe a lot of schools aren't out yet, so that might be a problem. Thanks for your comments.

Archived