Infinity - Continental Deck Room ??

FunLvn

I am booking a room for Alaska in August on the Infinity. By now they are pretty full. They do have rooms on the Continental Deck...2036 through 2057. Does anyone have any info on those....is it noisy being so close to the bottom?? Is there any view?? Thanks for your help!!

Are you sure it is almost full? Are you looking on the Celebrity page or on an internet TA page? I often search several sites, but TA sites only have a limited number of cabins available. Our sailing for July 30th still has many cabins available, but they do not necessarily show up on a TA page... On the Celebrity page you can also type in a cabin number to see if it is available. You can then still book through a TA if you prefer, but you can get a better idea of what is truly available.

As for deck 2, you will be close to the water, but will have a view if you book an oceanview cabin. :)

Yea I checked on the Celebrity Site...all other decks are sold out of Ocean View Rooms. I was wondering if it is worth getting an ocean view....can you see any land or just water???

I sailed, on a Carribean cruise, on deck two and I was real worried about it. Like you, I asked a lot of people about being so close to the water. It was fine. Your view is the same as everyone else, it is just lower and closer to the water. We had an ocean view and witnessed a resue at sea. (A boat filled with people trying to get to Miami.) We had no noise. Being on deck two was fine for us. I would sail on deck two again, if I had to.

Yea I checked on the Celebrity Site...all other decks are sold out of Ocean View Rooms. I was wondering if it is worth getting an ocean view....can you see any land or just water???

Yes, I definitely think it is worth getting an ocean view cabin for Alaska. :) When are you planning on cruising? For our cruise (July 30th) the final payment was due May 21st. Since your planned cruise is in AUG, final payments are due within the next couple of weeks. This means that some cabins may become available if people cancel before the penalty date. You can always upgrade at that time.

Archived