Close beach near ships dock

Yes, like I said originally, the color of the water had a brownish tinge closer to the end of the boardwalk, not the area closest to the water taxi. If you did not walk 200 yards past the water taxi stand then you would not have seen it. I am lousy with directions but if you turned right when you got to the end of the pier and walked a couple of hundred yards you would have seen the discolored water.

Tks for sharing the info and posting pics. I was wondering if it is hard to get in and out of the boat. I have had 2 total knee replacements so my legs don't move as good as I would like them to. Looks like there are steps inside, but just wondering about getting out of the boat. Many years ago I was in PV and we took a WT. When we came back the tide was out and we had to climb up a wall. There is no way I could do that now. Tks for your help on this. We cruise Nov 6 on the EPIC and this is our first cruise. Looking very forward to it. this board is great.

Tks again

Carol

Tks for sharing the info and posting pics. I was wondering if it is hard to get in and out of the boat. I have had 2 total knee replacements so my legs don't move as good as I would like them to. Looks like there are steps inside, but just wondering about getting out of the boat. Many years ago I was in PV and we took a WT. When we came back the tide was out and we had to climb up a wall. There is no way I could do that now. Tks for your help on this. We cruise Nov 6 on the EPIC and this is our first cruise. Looking very forward to it. this board is great.

Tks again

Carol

Tks for your answer. Maybe I'll have a look when I am there and s/b able to tell. Tks for your help

• 5 months later...

Archived