Dream good !! or bad ??

Being new to forums I am inclined to think,ok every one to his/her own, this will be my first cruise, I am expecting better than my hotel in Menorca (where we have been going for the last 15 years up to 4 times a year, and yes, going back in Sept) I am begining to feel a little upset the wife is the same, I know It;s a new experiance to both of us.I am going to go with an open mind about this ship but certainly with the hard earned money spent could be the last time !!??

Both of us will be happy next year to go back to Menorca 2 or 3 times if this Cruse does not work out, I feel that if not we won't be doing this again.

So for all you regular Cruise fans I hope you enjoy doing your thing, we will enjoy ours, and if Dream does not work, we will be happy going back to Menorca, time,time & time again.

Best wishes to every one who has sailed so far and for those of us who will be....open mind....enjoy......

Steve.

She is the nicest looking of the Thomsons ships we have been on (Destiny, Spirit) but has problems with plumbing,water, and air conditioning.

Hopefully by the time you get on her all the problems will have gone, the drinks package has already improved if you're on it!

This will be our sixth Thomson's cruise and we've never had cause for complaint yet. However, the bad reviews have got me a little worried and I'm wondering what our cruise on the Dream has in store for us. My fingers are firmly crossed that the problems will be sorted out by August (when we go) but if not, well let's just say that this year's cruise will be "different"!

Archived