Smuggle what REALLY counts :)

Tom-n-Cheryl

Yes, there are larger concerns when cruising - but >>>

My dilemma is over - I have been concerned with not having TOPPINGS for ice cream on the Inspiration - Hot fudge, nuts, butterfinger, cookie pieces, etc (like they have on Spirit class vessels during Sea Days)

so....

I will be packing a small squeeze bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, and krackel/heath SHELL ice cream toppings - along with some crushed butterfinger and cookies... I am getting a chocolate rush just thinking about it!

Hey - this is more practical than a CROCKPOT...:D

I have not yet decided whether or not to bring all that stuff up to LIDO and be SEEN doing this:eek: - or if I should wither away :o to the privacy of my own cabin to have my way with the ice cream...

Opinions?

Tom

Funny. I have brought food on as well. My faves are Lance peanut butter on cheese crackers, Pringle's chips (just because the container is good for packing, crush proof), and snickers bars. With all of the food available, there's not a lot of snack/junk food to munch on late at night or on the go without having to wait for room service. Great to take with you when you go to port, too.

Just wondering if you want to bring your toppings to my cabin so that we can heat them in my crock pot.

:D

Well.... FIRST... are you on my sailing... and SECOND are you FEMALE, and THIRD I will need a picture..

JUST KIDDING (for Cheryl when she reads this...) :D

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the feedback! Heading out to get some ice cream and do some "test runs"

Tom

Archived