e-docs pending????

Noticed the same thing yesterday. We are a party of six and all 3 of our bookings have gone "pending"... Hopefully nothing and as far as I can see they are still selling the cruise... :confused:

Same here, my partner and I have cruised before, but only with RCI. Going on Epic in September from MIA but this little trip is to take my sister and brother in law and two close friends.

Neither have cruised before and if it is cancelled I will be really disappointed, not least that we will be stuck in Holland with no way of getting back home!!!

Hi Sammyh25

Nice to hear of another Scot travelling to Miami to board Epic. Hubby and I are from Fife and we are flying to Miami in September for 2 weeks on Epic. May I ask if you know yet which pre cruise hotel you have been allocated and also have you been given a day room post cruise?

Thanks in advance for your info/advice.

We haven't done it as a package with NCL, going to the Gulf Coast (oil permitting) for a week, drive to Port of Miami and then after the cruise have booked one night in MIA before flying home. I booked a hotel in Dadeland, which is near to a Mall, so we can get a day's shopping in before home!!!

Wow! Sounds fab - a bit too adventurous for us though! We are relying on NCL taking us all the way from Edinburgh Airport to ship! Hope you have a great holiday and enjoy Epic!

Wow! Sounds fab - a bit too adventurous for us though! We are relying on NCL taking us all the way from Edinburgh Airport to ship! Hope you have a great holiday and enjoy Epic!

Looking forward to it, we've done the same sort of thing a few times. Which cruise are you going on? If we get on Epic in Rotterdam I'll report back what we find.

Have you all checked that your online check-in is complete (i.e. does the online check-in tab say complete)?

Yes, as I have already printed the tickets... Looks like everyone I have talked to on this cruise has been set back to pending...

Let's keep every every everything crossed for an ontime delivery - just in case that's the issue?!

Booked this as a surprise for my DH and we're travelling with friends who have never cruised before, it would be a disaster if it got cancelled :-(

Think once we all get onto Epic on the 21st we should meet up and have a very large drink to toast her successful Inaugural Cruise. Be interesting to hear what all the non-cruisers think...

Hi Sammy25

We are doing b2b Eastern then Western Carribean so it will be 16 nights altogether! My excuse for that is its too far to travel just for one week!

We're really looking forward to it now that pics of the ship are appearing, it seems more real now. Please report beck on how you enjoy the ship.

Archived