What do you REALLY think of Warm Chocolate Melting Cake?

What do you REALLY think of Warm Chocolate Melting Cake??  

829 members have voted

1. 1. What do you REALLY think of Warm Chocolate Melting Cake??

• 9 — WCMC is the singularly most astounding dessert in the entire universe and beyond!
    • 8 — Might not be the best dessert in the universe, but bring me two anyway!
    • 7 — I could eat every night – and try my best to do so on every cruise.
    • 6 — Sometimes it’s great – sometimes not so great – but it IS chocolate, so bring it on!
    • 5 — Definitely something I enjoy having once or twice during my cruise
    • 4 — It’s just an ok dessert, and I don’t understand the passion people have for it.
    • 3 — YUK!! It’s a terrible dessert – reminiscent of uncooked brownie batter.
    • 2 — I’m simply not much of a dessert person, so don’t let me sway you.
    • 1 — Warm Chocolate Melting Cake? What on earth are you talking about?

We just got back from our first cruise. I had it our first night and it was great. It tasted like warm hot fudge. I am very sensitive to caffeine and it kept me awake. I could even tell the next day that I had had caffeine so I didn't have it again on the cruise. If I weren't so sensitive to caffeine, I would have had it again. It was reallly good.

We just got back from our first cruise. I had it our first night and it was great. It tasted like warm hot fudge. I am very sensitive to caffeine and it kept me awake. I could even tell the next day that I had had caffeine so I didn't have it again on the cruise. If I weren't so sensitive to caffeine, I would have had it again. It was reallly good.

I didn't realize that WCMC (or chocolate in general) has caffeine in it -- did your WCMC have a mocha sort of flavor?

I didn't realize that WCMC (or chocolate in general) has caffeine in it -- did your WCMC have a mocha sort of flavor?

It doesn't, but a sugar overload will often have the same effect as caffeine, especially late at night.

just didn't care for it

I don't care for it either, betty crocker also has a WCMC...tastes the same to me.

As a matter of fact, i have not found any Desserts on the ship that i really care for, they all look so good but have no real taste, maybe thats why some people love the melting cake because it could possibly be the only thing with any taste at all.......oh well, keeps me from gaining weight while on a cruise:)

This statement was my own personal opinion....please by all means, keep eating desserts until you find one that you like.

I just had the regular WCMC. Jpg1747 said that chocolate doesn't have caffeine in it but I have to respectfully disagree. I am extremely sensitive to anything with caffeine in it. I tend to get more, shall we say, animated with caffeine and I always have that reaction with chocolate. Some versions are more potent than others and the WCMC seemed like it had a LOT of caffeine in it to me.

Archived