Diamond/Diamond Plus Amenity

Even now as Diamond, we always get choc covered strawberries, even on the 3 nighters. Plus we always get toiletries-shampoo, conditioner. I bring them home and give them to my mom as she gives them to the VA homeless shelter in our hometown.

I am excited that after our 6/18 cruise we will be D+, so will be exciting for us to see what the amenities are that we can choose from. To me-anything they give me is great. Just having the means and time to cruise is what it is all about, the rest is just icing on the cake!

On our recent Bermuda cruise (our first as Diamond) we got upgraded toiletries in our cabin. We were wondering if this was a benefit or just a great cabin steward.

No toiletries for us on our cruise in Jan. and last week............we are D+:confused:

Originally Posted by luv-2-cruise

On our recent Bermuda cruise (our first as Diamond) we got upgraded toiletries in our cabin. We were wondering if this was a benefit or just a great cabin steward.

You had a great cabin steward

No toiletries for us on our cruise in Jan. and last week............we are D+:confused:

From the new C&A benefits page........"Upgraded bathroom amenities for members with 49 or more cruise credits"

JS cabins and above automatically get them.

You had a great cabin steward

From the new C&A benefits page........"Upgraded bathroom amenities for members with 49 or more cruise credits"

JS cabins and above automatically get them.

OK, we are getting there..........only a pile more of credits to go:eek::D

Robe ... to keep??? :confused: Is this something new? I haven't sailed on RCI since last December so I may be out of the loop on this. :rolleyes:

Hi, Lorna! No, it isn't offered as a DP amenity.

I think the amenity will be what it's always been - cabin munchies (cheese, petit fours, that sort of thing). The other (baseball cap, picture frame with the wrong ship name, etc.) was a "gift.";)

I had about 15 of those baseball caps. My friends on the roll call board said they wanted them so my last cruise I gave them away. I forgot to keep one for myself though. I liked the cap and really did want one. :rolleyes: I've got long hair so a cap comes in handy on a trip.

E-Beth

Archived