Elation Capers/Funtimes - Mobile

Ashpalo

Does anyone have any recent capers/Funtimes from Elation since it has started sailing out of Mobile? If so - can you please post them?

The only capers I can find are from SD.

I'm looking for answers to the following questions:

- Where is Tea Time held? (Piano bar or MDR)

- What are the daily "Taste of Nations"?

- What activities do they have (Hairy Chest, scavenger hunts, trivia, etc.)?

TIA,

Ashley :)

Tea time was 3:30 to 4:30 in Duke's Piano Bar on Sunday and Wednesday. The Hairy Chest Contest was at 1:30 on Sunday on the Lido deck. There was a family scavenger hunt at 4:00 on Wed. afternoon at Camp Carnival. There was a trivia game on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m., 3:30 p.m. (sports) and 4:00 p.m. (Name that Tune).

If I can answer anything else, will be happy to do that.

Tea time was 3:30 to 4:30 in Duke's Piano Bar on Sunday and Wednesday. The Hairy Chest Contest was at 1:30 on Sunday on the Lido deck. There was a family scavenger hunt at 4:00 on Wed. afternoon at Camp Carnival. There was a trivia game on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m., 3:30 p.m. (sports) and 4:00 p.m. (Name that Tune).

If I can answer anything else, will be happy to do that.

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to remember what nations were at the "Taste of Nations"? I saw on old capers that they have Italian, Mexican, Japanese, American, and something else. I'm wondering if they kept the same ones when the ship moved to Mobile.

Thanks,

I just scanned through all the "Funtimes" and did not see mention of the "Taste of Nations" anywhere and wasn't aware of it at all. Maybe I'm missing something but I looked through all of them. Sorry.

I just scanned through all the "Funtimes" and did not see mention of the "Taste of Nations" anywhere and wasn't aware of it at all. Maybe I'm missing something but I looked through all of them. Sorry.

Ya know - maybe it's not mentioned on the new Funtimes.:confused: On the old capers, it was listed on the back of the flap that you could tear off (Day at a Glance).

Thanks anyway!

jaxncat-

We are going out of mobile in a few weeks on a 5 night...one or 2 formal nites?

Thanks.

I can answer that one... 5 day cruises only have 1 formal night. It's on the first Sea Day.

There was only one formal night, which was the second night on our cruise, and believe me...it was not very "formal", which I liked. Oh yeah, there were a few that were all "dolled up" and looking very uncomfortable, I might add, and then there were those like us. Hubby had on khakis and a dress shirt and I had on white slacks with a sparkly top and we were just fine. I worried wayyyyyyy too much about this before we cruised but, believe me, that's the last time I'll worry about it because pretty much anything except shorts is fine.

There was only one formal night, which was the second night on our cruise, and believe me...it was not very "formal", which I liked. Oh yeah, there were a few that were all "dolled up" and looking very uncomfortable, I might add, and then there were those like us. Hubby had on khakis and a dress shirt and I had on white slacks with a sparkly top and we were just fine. I worried wayyyyyyy too much about this before we cruised but, believe me, that's the last time I'll worry about it because pretty much anything except shorts is fine.

I don't worry about it anymore either. I take a silky sundress of non wrinkling material that I can pretty much ball up and not take up much space and some far out jewelry to jazz it up, and I'm done. DH and I each take a carry on size bag for the whole trip. Just wasn't sure if I should throw 2 dresses in...

Thanks.

Archived