Question about sante wellness spa

loves2sail

Would love to hear from anyone who has been here. How long does it take to get there and what time would be good for an appt. if you have to get back to the ship? I understand they are on Mountain time and we will be on Eastern time so not sure how this all works out. Any info would be most appreciated!

We will be there on June 23rd. It seems to me from the e-mails and confirmations that I have received from them that the cab ride is about 20 minutes... then you take a boat to their place. They will e-mail you directions on how to arrange all of this. When I made my reservations it was not for a specific time but rather which day we will be in port and what service we wanted. I think they just arrange knowing the times the ships are in port.

When I get back.... and get over the "return to work blues" I will post my thoughts... We are very much looking forward to this excursion.

• 5 weeks later...

The cab ride takes about 20 minutes, but there are two ports in the area, so it deoends which one you will be arriving from.

My advice would be to contact Angela at Sante directly and give her your info. She'll be able to tell you everything you need to know. When were there we arrived on the Carnival Legend, which leaves Roatan pretty early. We were amongst the first off the ship, the cab took about 20 minutes, and we had to leave Sante around 1 ship time to make sure we were back in time. Even with teh shiorter time, it was pure heavan and I had a 2 hour treatment done.

I finally got around to writing up my experience here: Sante review

• 1 month later...

My husband and I spent a rainy day with Angela and her husband a couple of years ago while in port with NCL. It was the best part of our trip! Super relaxing, massages, healthy lunch...sitting on their porch with their beautiful tropical birds just relaxing. Very private. I didn't want to leave. Best excursion ever!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived