Eclipse passenger profile

Dylandude

Since the launch of Celebrity Eclipse, does anyone have approximate breakdown of what nationalities are aboard?

What percentage are from USA, UK, Europe etc

Just came back from Canary Islands cruise, and had talked to quite a few guests.

Since the ship is based on Southampton, based on this cruise, I would say 90% of the guests were from Great Britain(Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland). The rest were from U.S., Canada and ......

But that is just my unscientific estimation.

Ricky

Just came back from Canary Islands cruise, and had talked to quite a few guests.

Since the ship is based on Southampton, based on this cruise, I would say 90% of the guests were from Great Britain(Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland). The rest were from U.S., Canada and ......

But that is just my unscientific estimation.

Ricky

Thanks for the response.

I thought there may have been more cruisers from the USA.

Since the launch of Celebrity Eclipse, does anyone have approximate breakdown of what nationalities are aboard?

What percentage are from USA, UK, Europe etc

We were on the May 7th Eclipse to the Baltic and I would say that there were about 50% British, about 25% from the USA and Canada, and the rest were other nationalities (in our unscientific opinion). We saw groups of Japanese and people from India, and Aussies. A very diversified group, which made it all that much more interesting!

There sure are a lot from the USA on the Jewel TA in Sept 2011! You and Sandra shoulkd come join us! We would love it!

We probably won't be on JOTS, it would be a bit like a busmans holiday with stops in Cork and Dublin. Iceland if it's volcanic ash free is fantastic, we cruised there 5 years ago.

Don't know if Rodney mentioned to you that I will try and meet up with you in Dublin, and do a private tour to the Guinness brewery, Trinity College and a few bars etc.

DD

There sure are a lot from the USA on the Jewel TA in Sept 2011! You and Sandra shoulkd come join us! We would love it!

We probably won't be on JOTS, it would be a bit like a busmans holiday with stops in Cork and Dublin. Iceland if it's volcanic ash free is fantastic, we cruised there 5 years ago.

Don't know if Rodney mentioned to you that I will try and meet up with you in Dublin, and do a private tour to the Guinness brewery, Trinity College and a few bars etc.

DD

Archived