Transportation from LGA

I have been researching all morning, but can't seem to find any answers that seem cost friendly. I need transportation for 3 adults from LGA to Country Inn and Suites in Elizabeth and then from Cape Liberty back to LGA. Thanks in advance for any help!

I have been researching all morning, but can't seem to find any answers that seem cost friendly. I need transportation for 3 adults from LGA to Country Inn and Suites in Elizabeth and then from Cape Liberty back to LGA. Thanks in advance for any help!

You really only have a few choices-car service (a NY taxi does not have to take you to NJ), public transportation (all public transportation from LGA will be a REAL hassle) or combo public transportation/car service or taxi which won't save you much money.

1. Car service direct to the hotel will cost about $125.00-about $40pp

2. Taxi/Car service from LGA to Manhattan, then bus to the airport for the Country Inn shuttle service will cost only slightly less-about $35.00 for taxi/car service into Manhattan, then $15.00 per person for the airport bus. So you are still up to $80+ and you have had to schlepp your luggage into the taxi, out of the taxi, through the Port Authority bus station (or one of the other stops in Manhattan), out of the bus, to the airport shuttle.

3. Public transport-forget it from LGA unless you are very saavy about handling your luggage on and off public buses/subways, etc.

IMHO, a LOT of hassle for about $13pp.

Same thing on the return.

Archived