<<< "Rockin' MIRACLE "Wait"ers" -January 29, 2012- Official CC Cruise to ARUBA>>>

SheilaS

I agree with everyone else here who was new to the group; it was amazing how accepting everyone was and I really did feel like I already knew a bunch of you right away! I can't imagine NOT cruising with this group from now on! Come on 2013!!!

And how accepting ya'll are of us "old" people! We have actually scared people off, but I'm so glad ya'll braved it out...You make this group even better!!

You said it Cindy! Come on 2013!!! :cool::cool::D:p:D

And how accepting ya'll are of us "old" people! We have actually scared people off, but I'm so glad ya'll braved it out...You make this group even better!!

You said it Cindy! Come on 2013!!! :cool::cool::D:p:D

I can't imagine ANYONE being scared off! I've never met a nicer bunch of people!

Thought I would post this here for anyone not following on FB, the cruise pictures:

http://dodgerdigital.smugmug.com/Vacation/Caribbean-Cruise-2012

They are not all up yet, keep checking back.

Yipee!!! Finally some pictures! :D Is anyone going to type a review? I'd love to see more....since I had to cancel, I'll live vicariously through the rest of you! LOL

Yipee!!! Finally some pictures! :D Is anyone going to type a review? I'd love to see more....since I had to cancel, I'll live vicariously through the rest of you! LOL

Kathi, we missed you at the hotel too...everyone kept asking if you were there... if you were...I missed you too! :eek::p

I am no good at reviews....but a couple of people have already posted them to the CC reviews... JustTrippin' did, I know... :)

Kathi, I am thinking on doing one on Groups............. if I can find the time. The cruise and then a Cat Show this weekend and work has been He--. You really should think about joining us on the Breeze!

We're already going on the Legend in November. I would love to go with the group on the Breeze, but it would be too close for my wallet. :rolleyes:

Sorry I missed everyone precruise. I had planned on driving down to have a drink, but never made it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My guess Debbie, is that someone stole it out of a booty bag. I'll bet the last person to get it didn't even know they had it. :(

Elaine

:( I hope you're wrong Elaine. That would be so sad. I'm holding out hope that the person that has it just doesn't post often.

Speaking of Booty, I do want to say thanks to whoever left the bottle of Texas Champagne hot sauce in our booty bag! I had some on a BBQ brisket sandwich the other day and it was delish! :)

Archived