How can I get an Epic T-shirt?

I have heard of people winning Epic T-shirts for winning various contests and would like to know how to go about purchasing one of these T-shirts for myself. Is there an online store to buy them from or do I have to wait until my cruise? I really would like to do some free advertising for NCL if they would be willing to give me a shirt or even a baseball cap.

I thought about auctioning mine....but I WANT mine! :)

To the OP, I suspect that UNTIL the ship sails, you'll have to win one, or purchase onboard.

Of course there's a precedent set by some student somewhere, that if you did a semi-permanent tattoo on your forehead of the logo....maybe they'd hire you for the 'free advertising'. :rolleyes:

To the OP, I suspect that UNTIL the ship sails, you'll have to win one, or purchase onboard.

Of course there's a precedent set by some student somewhere, that if you did a semi-permanent tattoo on your forehead of the logo....maybe they'd hire you for the 'free advertising'. :rolleyes:

Yea, I am going to just keep minne... unless $$$$$$ are offered.

They won't be selling this shirt on the ship, the quality is just too horrible lol.

What does it look like?

How many groups have made their own?

It's just a black t-shirt that saids "I am EPIC" across the front and the Epic's website on the back. Nothing spectacular.

I got a message on my Facebook page and here's what it said.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for being a Fan of Norwegian Cruise Line on Facebook!

We'd be happy to send you an Epic t-shirt, please provide me with your mailing address and t-shirt size (s, m, l, xl).

Happy Cruising,

Norwegian PR Team

Very cool NCL is sending you an Epic t-shirt. Was just thinking what a huge change the internet has made in our lives and NCL reading either this board or your facebook page is just a tiny example. Very nice of NCL.

kj

Hi Adam,

We'd be happy to send you an Epic t-shirt, please provide me with your mailing address and t-shirt size (s, m, l, xl).

Happy Cruising,

Norwegian PR Team

DARN!!! So goes the value of my EPIC shirt. I thought it was a limited edition numbered shirt. I guess I will wear it onboard or save it with all the Beanie Babies in storage.

"DARN!!! So goes the value of my EPIC shirt. I thought it was a limited edition numbered shirt. I guess I will wear it onboard or save it with all the Beanie Babies in storage."

lol on the beanie babies in storage .... have a "few" of them myself. Could have paid for a couple cruises with the money spent on beanies! Have a beautiful display cabinet in bedroom with my favorites as well as attics and special beanies in the den room. Going on 62 but not ready to give them up. IF Ty would make a cruise ship beanie i'd buy it.

kj

Hi Adam,

Happy Cruising,

Norwegian PR Team

How did you manage that? I'm a facebook fan of ncl and would love a tshirt!

lol on the beanie babies in storage .... have a "few" of them myself. Could have paid for a couple cruises with the money spent on beanies! Have a beautiful display cabinet in bedroom with my favorites as well as attics and special beanies in the den room. Going on 62 but not ready to give them up. IF Ty would make a cruise ship beanie i'd buy it.

kj

Gosh I remember those days. My daughter was in gymnastics and HAD to have them ALL! It was the big thing for the gymnast. I spent many hours on the phones calling to find out who had what and spent SO MUCH money on them. Then they faded years ago. I ended up selling all of them on craigslist for less than a dollar a piece. GACK! :eek:

How did you manage that? I'm a facebook fan of ncl and would love a tshirt!

That's what I'm wondering. I'm a fan too and there hasn't been anyone contact me. :(

I guess people that work for NCL read these message boards and found me on Facebook. Sometimes it pays to speak up.

I knew that people read them and posted every so often. Maybe I'll have to start posting on there more. :D

I like my Epic t-shirt. I have worn it a few times already locally. People don't get the Norwegian Epic part, they just think I'm full of myself. Ha ha! :eek::p Oh well... free advertising is the least I can do for my favorite cruise line! :D

Aha! If that's the case I'll start wearing mine just to see people's reactions alone! :D

Just ask them. I sent a note to NCL via their facebook page inquiring how to get an EPIC t-shirt. I got an email this morning telling me they would be sending one for me and my husband. So speak up...they hear you...lol

Did you just post it on their wall? I don't see a way to send them an email or anything on fb because it's a fan page.

I posted it on their wall at like 9:45 last night..

got an email this morning..

They made my day.. i know its a silly tshirt.. but still..lol

Archived