How can I get an Epic T-shirt?

I posted it on their wall at like 9:45 last night..

got an email this morning..

They made my day.. i know its a silly tshirt.. but still..lol

Wow that was quick! It must take them a long time to read everyone's responses on there. Good job NCL.

NCL's Facebook team is really incredible! :) Very nice, friendly and caring!

I'm sure the folks who want a t-shirt will get it. Why not? It's free advertising for their newest and soon-to-be most talked about ship on NBC (don't forget the 4th of July festivities in NYC will be broadcast LIVE from the ship)!!! :D Looks like the Boston POPS are going to lose out this year!!! :eek:

Still nothing from fb. :(

I just saw you reposted on Facebook..ok so now I have fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for you....hopefully you'll get that email from them!!!!! Good Luck!!!

Hi,

we're going on the Epic on July 10th inaugural cruise in a penthouse suite and we just cannot wait. Will we get free Epic t-shirts on the cruise?

We have gone on the Pearl twice and now on the Epic. NCL is the very very best ever. We've also gone on Holland America, costa, and Royal Carribean, but nothing beats NCL. I'm wondering who will be on the Epic with us. I know simon will be there and we hope Carlos, the consigeree will be also.

I have to laugh.. since we have been discussing this...everyone is decending on their facebook page asking for EPIC t-shirts.........Every couple of posts is someone inquiring about a t-shirt...boy word gets around...lol

I want to add too, that when you try to view this persons fb page, you have to add them as a friend to view anything other than their info page: which states their employer is NCL cruise line.

Also, they only have 2 friends??? :confused: :eek:

Do you think I should post it on the NCL fb asking this question to make sure it's legit? I just wonder why a person is emailing this info instead of the ncl fan page emailing it. It makes me leery that this person has their info blocked and only 2 fans????

Just ask them. I sent a note to NCL via their facebook page inquiring how to get an EPIC t-shirt. I got an email this morning telling me they would be sending one for me and my husband. So speak up...they hear you...lol

Maybe you can confirm my question above?? Was it NCL that contacted you or someone else?

Hi,

we're going on the Epic on July 10th inaugural cruise in a penthouse suite and we just cannot wait. Will we get free Epic t-shirts on the cruise?

We have gone on the Pearl twice and now on the Epic. NCL is the very very best ever. We've also gone on Holland America, costa, and Royal Carribean, but nothing beats NCL. I'm wondering who will be on the Epic with us. I know simon will be there and we hope Carlos, the consigeree will be also.

Come join the Roll Call, link in my signature!:)

Archived