Steps of Paul Coastal Cruise

travelingpjs

• 1 month later...

We used Steps of Paul to travel with our group of 29 from our church. They were by far the WORST travel agency I have ever worked with. They are quick to say "yes" to any requests and then never followed through with them. It is terribly disappointing for a "Christian" travel company to lie so blatantly. They waited until the last week before our trip to reserve our airfare and got us horrible flights. They split our group into four traveling parties. Some had 10+ or 13+ hour layovers. None of our couples were seated together. It was terrible. They also said they would pay for hotel rooms during their layover which they reserved but never paid for. Our people incurred more expenses then they were told because of Steps of Paul.

Also they never gave us an itinerary when we got over there and just ran their own schedule not the one we requested. Steps of Paul DOES NOT have their own cruise ship. They use the Crystal operated by Louis Cruisline. This is not clear on their website nor do they ever tell you this. They had NO Christian worship and NO Christian lectures like they say they will have on their website. The Crystal was a good cruise ship but secular like all the others. Steps of Paul uses FALSE ADVERTISING.

Steps of Paul also paired us with another group without telling our group and made our trip exceptionally challenging as they were a group that had a hard time doing the walking that was required at the sites. I would highly recommend that you NOT USE Steps of Paul. I definitely will NEVER use them again.

• 1 year later...

We did the Steps of Paul cruise almost three years ago which is on Louis cruise ships and had a wonderful time. Many of the people booked on the tour were with Educational Opportunities and were with churches. It really didn't matter who you booked with, the program was good and sights were/are incredible. Everyone on the ship did the same tours which made it very efficient and well organized. I thought the tour guides were in tune with what the historical and religious information to emphasize. I would take them on another tour in the future.

Archived