Euro on the up

Rebel Rouser

A lot of work has to be done between now and when I go? :confused::rolleyes:

Never even crossed my mind today..:D well only a little bit

It's never off mine at the moment, I've got loads to do. DH goes out to band practice on Tuesday (he plays the Tuba you know) so I get the foot spa out and pamper the old feet. Actually it's paying off now so I'm hoping that there'll be no blisters, fingers crossed. Watching the Brazil match with the sound turned off, those vuvuzela things are spoiling the WC for me. Ooh!! Brazil just scored, about time!!:eek::eek:

Jan

Terrific goal :D

My Daughter plays the Cornet in the Hospital band now she has moved out, but before that she played for the royal British Legion band :)

Sorry RR, I was only kidding!! he doesn't really play the tuba, he's a lead guitarist in a band.:D:D I didn't expect you to have a daughter who played the cornet ha, ha, ha, oh! I'm going to be sick.:D:D

Jan

Sorry RR, I was only kidding!! he doesn't really play the tuba, he's a lead guitarist in a band.:D:D I didn't expect you to have a daughter who played the cornet ha, ha, ha, oh! I'm going to be sick.:D:D

Jan

Not going to talk to you again :p

Not going to talk to you again :p

Don't be like that!!:p It made me laugh for hours and hours, in fact I'm still laughing now. Of all the people to pull the tuba joke I had to pick you, how many other people on the forums have a daughter who plays cornet in a brass band?:D:D

Jan

Don't be like that!!:p It made me laugh for hours and hours, in fact I'm still laughing now. Of all the people to pull the tuba joke I had to pick you, how many other people on the forums have a daughter who plays cornet in a brass band?:D:D

Jan

And I've been known to play the fool :D

And I've been known to play the fool :D

Can you imagine having to find space in the house for a Tuba though!:eek: Fab day here blue skies and not a cloud. Up early and got a lot done, boring old ironing and cleaning. All the clothes are ready to pack now, hurray!! Just got to do Pilates then lunch.:):)

Jan

Just speed read that and thought ..Good Girl she is now washing the plates :D

Ha, ha, NO!! DH does that, I'm all for the dishwasher. It takes all week to fill it up as DH keeps washing the plates, doh! No brainer. :D:D

Jan

Jan

You've got another here with musical family Jan. :D

DW used to play the cornet too. In a brass band, a dance band and the Last Post on Rememberance Day.

Her Dad and brother were in the bands too.

No.1 son won £60 on the result of the Brazil match last night.

Berwyn

PS

Must be his lucky week. On top of the £60 he's just had a letter with a cheque in for £1000 from an industrial injury he had 5 years ago. The company went bust and their insurance co. wouldn't pay out.

Anyway the cheque arrived this a.m. out of the blue.

Berwyn

PS

Must be his lucky week. On top of the £60 he's just had a letter with a cheque in for £1000 from an industrial injury he had 5 years ago. The company went bust and their insurance co. wouldn't pay out.

Anyway the cheque arrived this a.m. out of the blue.

Berwyn

Wow!! Can you send your son round here so he can rub some luck off on us!:):) So my joke would have gone down like a lead balloon with you as well. Ha,ha I thought it was funny anyway. Cheered me up no end.:D:D

Scochio here today, I'm in the garden.:):)

jAN

Wow!! Can you send your son round here so he can rub some luck off on us!:):) So my joke would have gone down like a lead balloon with you as well. Ha,ha I thought it was funny anyway. Cheered me up no end.:D:D

Scochio here today, I'm in the garden.:)

jAN

Yes, being used to having music about I took it seriously. :D

We could do with some of his luck too, I only get the odd tenner on the lottery

It'd be lovely and hot here too if we could get rid of the cold sea breeze.

Berwyn

It's so hot here today, I'm shattered after such an early start. Struggling with the garden watering timer, it's used so rarely that I can never puzzle out how to set it.:(. Berwyn, let us know when it's your day off then we can get our brollies ready, lol.:D:D

Jan

It's so hot here today, I'm shattered after such an early start. Struggling with the garden watering timer, it's used so rarely that I can never puzzle out how to set it.:(. Berwyn, let us know when it's your day off then we can get our brollies ready, lol.:D:D

Jan

And the Euro thread :D has been again hijacked :p

Jan

I'm off Friday and all weekend. So prepare for a wet one before you go :D

Berwyn

A lot of work has to be done between now and when I go?

Never even crossed my mind today. well only a little bit

"And the Euro thread :D has been again hijacked :p "

Don't blame me, you started it. :p:p I've just got one thing to say and that's 'English Grammar'. Touche. lol:D:D

Jan

Archived