Rum Runners - Does Size Matter?

Any thoughts on whether it's 'better' to buy 1 large VS 3 small rum runners?

went to site to purchase this am & overwhelmed as to the large selection available

thinking 3 small in lieu of 1 large one might increase chances of success especially if stowed in different suitcases:confused:

(A FYI to the anti-smugglers) Im not bringing aboard large quantity of booze & the mr will do his share on the bar tab w/his brews, just buying vodka in miami for prestay & want to bring the left over aboard to make my own 'hard' lemonade.:D

Flip a coin:) I guess it depends on how many different types of liquor you want to bring. I always carry various types of liquor and even grenedine as a mixer, so I've purchases the large and small sizes. There's my vote...buy all sizes:D

Any thoughts on whether it's 'better' to buy 1 large VS 3 small rum runners?

went to site to purchase this am & overwhelmed as to the large selection available

thinking 3 small in lieu of 1 large one might increase chances of success especially if stowed in different suitcases:confused:

(A FYI to the anti-smugglers) Im not bringing aboard large quantity of booze & the mr will do his share on the bar tab w/his brews, just buying vodka in miami for prestay & want to bring the left over aboard to make my own 'hard' lemonade.:D

I used 2 small and one not so large on my last cruise, no problems. But times are changing so I may not be able to get them thru next cruise.

OP: As an aside, you do not have to justify your actions or intent to anyone here.

I used 2 small and one not so large on my last cruise, no problems. But times are changing so I may not be able to get them thru next cruise.

OP: As an aside, you do not have to justify your actions or intent to anyone here.

i know i don't have to;)just didn't want to have to sift thru replies why i shouldn't kwim?

thanx for the speedy replies, going with the 3 pack:)will be sure to report my experience after trip

Archived