Dream another Dream cabin info wanted

Has anyone stopped in cabin 7114 does it have a settee, is it very big. I have it booked for my hols.:)

Hi sunbather, we were in 7071 (outside plus) and that had a sofa bed in it, so I should think that yours would be the same. I'd say it was approx 6 feet long.

Linda

Sorry, Berwyn, ours was bigger than yours!!! ;) I think the outside plus are for 3 people and you could lay right out on our sofa.. (I did when OH was snoring:D)

Linda

Hi Linda,

Showoff :D

has he got a standard outside though? Looking at plans the outside plus ones looked further along.

Even so the standard outside was huge. Even compared to the Royal Caribbean one we had last year

Berwyn

Hi Linda,

Showoff :D

has he got a standard outside though? Looking at plans the outside plus ones looked further along.

Even so the standard outside was huge. Even compared to the Royal Caribbean one we had last year

Berwyn

7114 is blue on my plan,so outside plus, but only two berth I think, so probably the same size cabin as us, but maybe a smaller sofa.

Sorry, sunbather, we have probably completely confused you now:eek:

Linda

7114 is blue on my plan,so outside plus, but only two berth I think, so probably the same size cabin as us, but maybe a smaller sofa.

Sorry, sunbather, we have probably completely confused you now:eek:

Linda

He can't be any more :confused: than us :D

Berwyn

He can't be any more :confused: than us :D

Berwyn

i just thought that i would have more room for a bigger settee as its only a two berth as i also have a bigger window and yes it is an outside plus.:confused::D:):cool:

i just thought that i would have more room for a bigger settee as its only a two berth as i also have a bigger window and yes it is an outside plus.:confused::D:):cool:

Nice,

When we told our fellow cruisers we had a bath in ours they thought we has an outside plus or a suite. We had loads of room in ours as you can see if you've seen the pics. Outside plus must be enormous

Berwyn

Berwyn,

I think that o/s plus just guaranteed you a picture window and a bath & the fact it was more centrally located, so probably exactly the same as the one you had. The 3 berth ones do have a sleeper sofa though so I'm afraid Linda was right, hers was bigger than yours!! ;)

Berwyn,

I think that o/s plus just guaranteed you a picture window and a bath & the fact it was more centrally located, so probably exactly the same as the one you had. The 3 berth ones do have a sleeper sofa though so I'm afraid Linda was right, hers was bigger than yours!! ;)

Hi Jo,

There was more than enough room for both of us, and as you can see we're not exactly Twiggys :)

Berwyn

Hi Jo,

There was more than enough room for both of us, and as you can see we're not exactly Twiggys :)

Berwyn

i thought the 3rd bed folded down from the wall above the main bed, they must be the same length because the ship is straight and so is the hall way as long as it doesn't smell.

Archived