Valor Tender Question

gquest

Hello,

I am sailing on the Valor March 6, 2005 and I have booked a sting ray tour with NativeWays at 10:30 am. The itinerary says the ship will be in Grand Cayman at 9:00 am. Does this give me sufficient time to get off the ship? Any past Valor guest have any insight or advice? :confused: Thanks

If you get in line for tender tickets 1 - 1 1/2 hours before, you will be able to catch the first tender at 9. A bunch of us did this last week. I think even people near the back of the line got tender 3, which wasn't too far behind. And you get the tickets at the desk by the coffee shop (deck 5)

Lisa

• 1 year later...
If you get in line for tender tickets 1 - 1 1/2 hours before, you will be able to catch the first tender at 9. A bunch of us did this last week. I think even people near the back of the line got tender 3, which wasn't too far behind. And you get the tickets at the desk by the coffee shop (deck 5)

Lisa

Lisa,

What time did you get in line and about how many people do you think were already in line when you got there? Going on Valor in May 06. Thanks

I am starting to think the whole tender thing with Carnival is an issue.

Does it really take that long to get onto the tender?

We are doing the western....and I know we have to tender into Belize...but what about Costa Maya, Roatan, or Grand Caymen...anyone know?

I am starting to think the whole tender thing with Carnival is an issue.

Does it really take that long to get onto the tender?

We are doing the western....and I know we have to tender into Belize...but what about Costa Maya, Roatan, or Grand Caymen...anyone know?

Just got off the valor - We did not tender in Roatan or Costa Maya. We did tender in Grand caymen and Belize --- it was painless for us.

Archived