Amazon on Delphin II

My only Amazon experience was a 2 week, 2000 mile trip from Iquitos to Belem some years back - this itinerary looks very interesting - would only suggest to you (as I did to previous poster) that you build Machu Pichu into your plans.

My only Amazon experience was a 2 week, 2000 mile trip from Iquitos to Belem some years back - this itinerary looks very interesting - would only suggest to you (as I did to previous poster) that you build Machu Pichu into your plans.

great minds think alike.... yes we are thinking Amazon tour, MP/Peru on our own for a week or so then Galapagos

The Lindblad MP extension includes an o/n at the Sanctuary which is the only hotel right at the MP site. You are there after the tourists leave for the day and before they arrive the next morning. I don't think that it is generally available. They also use the Monestario (sp?) in Cuzco which is outstanding.

The Lindblad MP extension includes an o/n at the Sanctuary which is the only hotel right at the MP site. You are there after the tourists leave for the day and before they arrive the next morning. I don't think that it is generally available. They also use the Monestario (sp?) in Cuzco which is outstanding.

yes we definately want to stay over night, you can book the Sanctuary independently, expensive but well worth it. We would love to do Lindblad excursion but the price is too high and it doesn't do all that we want to do. We really want to go to lake titticaca (spelling?) by train too. Also we don't want to rush and be on a tight schedule.

Archived