Overnight Luggage Storage

Kirbydale

After our cruise we are flying back to Kona one night so I can run the marathon there. We fly over Saturday afternoon and come back on Sunday. We were hoping to stay three additional nights at HHV since we are staying there pre-cruise.

We wanted to have our luggage stored overnight and only have to take one bag to Kona. HHV does not do overnight storage. Does anyone know of a hotel that does, or another option we may have?

If you can't find a luggage storage place, you might pay for a hotel room in Oahu for Saturday night and just leave the luggage in the room. You might be able to find a cheap room on Priceline.

Good luck on your race! I ran my first marathon in Feb. It would be so exciting to run one in Kona.

Here is a link to some storage companies

http://hawaii.gov/hnl/customer-service/locker-storage-facilities

If you have time do a google search for each co. and see if you can get email contact and ask them what the set up is.

I also think that if you show your doorman/bellhop person some cash he may be able to put them somewhere, it's worth a try if you can't get something else. These guys don't get hourly wage, its all about tips for them.

LJH-- thanks for that link. I called back to the HHV and asked more questions and they also recommended one of the companies listed there. It is only $5 a bag and they will meet us at the ship to pick them up and then meet us at the hotel to drop them off. Turns out to be a great deal!

LJH-- thanks for that link. I called back to the HHV and asked more questions and they also recommended one of the companies listed there. It is only $5 a bag and they will meet us at the ship to pick them up and then meet us at the hotel to drop them off. Turns out to be a great deal!

Wow that is a good deal!. Good luck with the run.

Archived