Legend 5/30 to 6/6 Review

SpaceCoast

Great review. Excited to see this as i am setting sail in a couple of weeks. Question. On disembarking. What time did you get off the boat? Do you know what time they started the self disembark? Have a 1030 flight booked as a couple of us have to get back for work.

Maggie,

I am not sure about the cost of the pictures for cavetubing because we didn't purchase them. At Xcaret, the pictures were about $18 a piece, so it is probably close to that.

Quickmatch,

We didn't get off the ship until around 10:00; however, they did have early disembarkation for people who had to catch a plane by 12:00 or people who carried their own luggage.

Hi SpaceCoast, I really enjoyed your review and specially the pictures.

What kind of camera did you use at StingRay City, specifically, is it a water-proof camera? We will be on the same itinerary later this month and I don't have a water-proof camera. I'm wondering whether I should risk taking my camera along while I'm standing in water, or should I just plan on taking pictures from the boat?

Digit 5,

I have a Kodak, EasyShare Z885; I bought about three years ago, so I really wasn't worried about ruining it. I used it to take the Stingray pictures. We also had underwater cameras. My camera did get a little wet from splashing.

Thank you for your review.

What a beautiful family! The pictures were great. I miss the Legend and can hardly wait for the next cruise.

We plan on trying Tabyana beach this time around. Haven't swam with the stingrays yet. Little scared of such a big fish. The cave tubing excursion looked great in Belize. I'm glad you had a nice vacation. :)

Hi,

Great review! We have about 380 days until our turn on the Legend.......we are doing the same trip. I think that we will do the stingray excursion too. We have been to the other ports on the Glory, I love this trip!!!

Awesome pictures too!

Sandi

Thanks for the wonderful review, we loved our Legend trip in November 08, so much that we are booked on her again 3/11! We really enjoyed our beach day at Tabanya but decided to go with zip lining this time around. Still trying to decide what to do in Belize, already did cave-tubing so wants something different. Thanks once again for the review, you have a very good looking family!

Marci4tony,

I do not remember seeing any parasailing, but there were quite a few activities being planned on the opposite side from us.

I wanted to go ziplining in Roatan, but we ran out of time. It seems as if you could just walk up and make an appointment. I think it is something we will try if/when we go back again.

loving your review!! could you please tell a little more about the balcony on your room and some more photos of it? we are thinking of booking this room in sept but i like to look down and see the water. can you see down from this cabin or is obstructed by lifeboats?

Cruisinmo,

The orange boats are directly below, but we did not feel that they took away from our view of the water at all. We could still see down into the water; as a matter of fact, when we were leaving Tampa, my daughter spotted three stingray swimming below, and we watched them for awhile.

Archived