Hints on John's Blog

spencercoop

John hinted today on his blog about new ship deployments and new ports of call.

He also said he is taking the rest of the week off and will start blogging again on Monday, unless PA007 "releases" the info about the Magic before next Monday. So we might be getting the news this week!

Never under stood why he asks for permission to take time off that he is obviously entitled to.

We never book more than 3-4 months out so have no urgent desire to find out about 2011 itineraries for another 4 months or so.

However do understand that the magic is coming to Roanoke after the dredge the river just a little more.

New ports of call? Ooooohhh sounds promising. Maybe we'll delay a Med cruise another 5 years or so. Although, the Carnival Breeze might be the one we try when she does her season over there.

Don't plan to wait 5 years...........there are only 2 years between the Dream and the Magic. I know, because I was on the first sailing of the Dream and will be on the second sailing of the Magic (wanted 12 days, not 9).

If I like the Magic, and I expect to since I love the Dream, I might also plan a Fall Caribbean IF and that is IF she comes to Galveston. I'm due for another Caribbean jaunt. Even if I am going to the Med next year.:D

When we were on the Dream, Todd (CD) told us that the plans were to cruise the Med for awhile after it comes out of shipyard, then transatlantic, then Caribbean. He said they will do the same with the Magic, and they are. I expect they will do the same with the Breeze unless they decide to keep a ship in the Med like they used to.

Don't plan to wait 5 years...........there are only 2 years between the Dream and the Magic. I know, because I was on the first sailing of the Dream and will be on the second sailing of the Magic (wanted 12 days, not 9).

If I like the Magic, and I expect to since I love the Dream, I might also plan a Fall Caribbean IF and that is IF she comes to Galveston. I'm due for another Caribbean jaunt. Even if I am going to the Med next year.:D

When we were on the Dream, Todd (CD) told us that the plans were to cruise the Med for awhile after it comes out of shipyard, then transatlantic, then Caribbean. He said they will do the same with the Magic, and they are. I expect they will do the same with the Breeze unless they decide to keep a ship in the Med like they used to.

What do you mean like they used to? Do you mean cruising in the Med April or May-Oct or Nov and Caribbean the rest of the year?

I just wish he would have answered my question about why people can carry on a bottle of wine and not a bottle of liquor. Based on the answer, I'm not even sure he read it. :rolleyes:

He would have said the party line, that it is safer that they know what you bring on so you do not drink too much in your cabin.

Unless of course you buy the drinks from Carnival at which time it is perfectly ok to do so.

Remember who pays the guy.

Archived